IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*P"What is even happening anymore? And I don't know where we are either."P*
Did they put something in that pizza? It feels like they did, because this makes no sense.

((Since universe error happened, nobody (else) knows about the void portal.))

Uh huh, guess the fox-like being has been confused. %P- Honestly... no screee idreea, tirroo!-P% Well, guess that the lupine-being is still trying to get his tongue where it belongs, as some garbled voice happened from whatever 'saviour' or 'evil' we could say about the biped. Still, the lizard with rosy flower on tail didn't seem happy. %P- I realsssy don't knosssw! Hey! Masssbe we sssshould jusssst find out sssselvy?-P% Oh great, exploring, and even then, the whatever I had now for legs, are barely suited for walking...

I’m still trying to understand what just happened
“*maybe it was some sort of...........*”
I just accidentally ran forkbomb on myself (used up all available Random Access Memory)

Should've I just get worried that the small fox just was knocked out unconscious by trying to explain something? nah, probably that'd make no sense, anyway. Should I just go for myself? Probably not, but the belly growls so badly... I need to eat something... but what? I wouldn't eat those, because I saw one human literally turning into it. Ugh, I'll probably have to move on, move and despite that birdlike legs aren't suited for venturing too far, actually scout a terrain nearby. But how do I walk then? Maybe it's like a human one- OW! I've faceplanted doing so. Okay, the first attempt was a failure. Even the lizard had laughed. %P- Oi! Watch out, birdie! -P% Still, her attiltude was somewhat... like she almost never gave up before!

This really is a strange situation, I don't know where, or what, I am. I don't even know if this is real anymore, what's next, a talking lizard man that only I'm going to remember? That doesn't even sound so unlikely with everything that's happened.

Oh well, guess I'll just mind on how the hell am I supposed to move, while that lizard was still chuckling. Maybe jumping could do... but then I'd have to get up... well, I did, then jump-faceplant, again.
%P- Uh, it'ssss not what you sssshould do, birdvy. -P% Wait, birdvy? Who's 'birdvy'- um, maybe these talons did resemble the juvenile hatchling bird's one, or maybe- wings? Okay, so I had no arms, but wings... what next? Oh wait, the screech. Plus I could see another black... eh, he seemed to be feathery, but he wasn't a bird... he seemed to have six limbs and only one eye. The foxes... well, they looked somewhat cuter, but a lot smaller than normal red foxes. And the lizard? What the hell was the tail about? Not speaking of the literal lupine that was standing on two legs, but then he also did fall to ground...
%P- Okay, so I'm confused now... which kind of the accident did happriiien with everyone priiesent? -P%
I couldn't resist, okay? Wait, was I chirruping? Uh, this is getting more and more awkward each second. Which kind of a bird I am? I still have no clue.
- Screw that... I'm going home. I just... don't have enough will to be there, and I risk getting insane. - And then the human was gone doing his own business - alas left the forest... drat. What'll we do? Obliviously we need to get hang of whatever we could see.

((Yes, it's a normal 2016 Earth, but I don't think any character that's there currently is genre-saavy with Pokemon (unless I'm wrong). Obliviously there can be a pseudonyms and names given to the species instead, they can be put too.))

*P"I don't know what happened, but I'm... this... now. I don't even know what... this... is."P*

((So, from this post onwards, I'll refer to Defure Koppler as Black Dragon, or Winged Raptor for out of Sharpfield's perspective - alas <>'s. And for John Sharpfields as Blackbird for out of his perspective, too. Feel free to make counter-nicknames for species too!))

Hmm, guess no one has a clue, not even me... although the one-eyed thing kind of reminds me of a dragon... not sure why. Or the bizzare bird with arms and legs... not sure what it's true. %P- No clue either, let's call you a Black Dragon for- -P% %P- No, it doesn't sound funny for me, I'd call it Winged Raptor. -P% God damnit, lizard. Interrupting me while I just were to finish a sentence... %P- And the birdie I'd call a Blackbird! -P% Okay... now I'm confused... and I faceplanted again, because I tried to do a facepalm. Guess this just... ugh. I have no clue, but I got up once again... god, I hope I won't faceplant again... %P- Agneeys? What even happened? Something knocked me faint... -P%

*P"I really don't care what you call me right now. What I want is to know how I'm this now."P*
That really did feel like it would be the most important thing right now, at least to me it did, after that came figuring out what I was.

Ugh, no clue I had. Not even on how I turned into some... bird. Why the world aligned like that - no clue. %P- Well, technically I want to know too, so you're not only o- -P% Again Agnes, interrupting us? At least she's standing, but god, she still seems like three quarters of my height, plus whatever. %P- I don't think you two are only ones, I mean, I too have no clue, ha ha! Actually, I think my brother, Itaku would also have barely any clue. -P% Well, drat. We knew our names, but still no known cause or anything like that. Plus the lupine was still struggling with voice. I just wanted to sit and cry over the wasted past, but it won't return.

i slowly recover from entering the blue screen of death
"{P}*ow.... my everything hurts...*"
I stand up (on 4 legs not 2)
"{P}*hello? is everyone still here?*"
((insert ulti comic of Defure REEEEing at me for stealing his thing))

*P"We're still here."P*
I still wasn't sure where here was however. But I suppose that wasn't the important part.

Well, this doesn't tell as much... and we all are quite in the... well, wilderness. Nothing to help us, no human. %P- Kind of agreed. But can't we just... urgh, it isn't a right place for belly growls, I swear... -P% Turns out, despite Agnes already starting the playfight with Steve, that my belly wanted to eat... strange, but not as such. I wasn't well fed, anyway.

((Also, @UltiSlayer))

Geez, I didn't want to know what kind of bird I was, but I hoped that hunger wasn't that big issue at least. %P- Well, technically I could go too... but it'll be best if we all find food for us, I guess. -P% I don't know what Agnes was doing to Steve during the playfight. Whatever it was, I hoped that they'd stop and listen at some point.

(Welp, alteast now I can keep track of things.)

(
upload_2019-4-19_2-31-57.png
)

I notice my own hunger as well. normally I would ignore it, but given the gravity of the situation...
I go look for something to eat.

<Dr. Strangelove:

You managed to find... uh, whatever it was, probably it was deceased for a short time, the blood still spurting... but it's just a mouse, really. Probably caused by some predator, but whichever was it, seemed to be gone for now.>

Uh huh, so he actually goes, eh? I guess I should do some exploration too... okay, maybe it's not what I've expected. It wasn't food. But... there was a mirror there. Okay, now I feel weird looking at the bird curiously... it gives me exactly the same stare. It has a silvery ruffles and linings. But reddish or blackish body... I don't exactly know, the black seems to be interloping with crimson. So, whatever happened, I saw a seed. I don't know, but it's pretty small, even given my own current size. I then returned to the group, with mixed looks... and seed strangely on my... erm, beak, since how else I'd explain that extension? But then I dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom