Cibryll's Wall of Text has awoken!

Cibryll

The Destroyer
Yeah, would probably be weaker than the Wall of Flesh. :p

But anyway, hiya~.

I'm Cibryll (pronounced something like "sib-rill"), but I also answer to "Charlie".
I'm a South African girl who really loves cats (I have a black tortoiseshell tabby named Genna, and she's currently 16 years old).
Since there's a wall of text, I'm spoiler'ing it.

I really love playing video games - anything that interests me, though I don't really have much of an idea what to play since I've got too many games to play, haha. I prefer single-player games, but I'm okay with hot-seat multiplayer games. In most video games, I usually cheat, but there are a few games that I try to play normally (without any cheats, normally either because I don't feel like it, or because the game doesn't have any).

I also like watching anime (especially Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!), listening to music (mostly video game music), working on mods of the freeware Cave Story (sometimes with my girlfriends), playing chess (except against myself, since that's pretty boring), and writing (though those… tend to be pretty messy, haha). I also enjoy reading TV Tropes pages, and taking part in forum-based RPs (I'm even a game master of one, but with just one participant, that RP's gonna be stuck in a test-run for quite a while, haha).

I tend to be silly most of the time, but I can be serious sometimes. And as the thread topic title suggests, I tend to be quite verbose at times. (Still not sure on the stats of "Wall of Text", but it's probably got some insane stats…)

I also tend to have way too many ideas, all at once - ideas that I usually can't do anything about other than putting them in files on my computer. Whether for one thing or another…

My favourite colours are sky blue and black, and I speak Afrikaans and English. I tend to be an optimistic pessimist… or a pessimistic optimist, whichever works. My favourite time of day is evening, my favourite season is winter.

I have no idea what else to add here, haha. But that's probably enough.

Back
Top Bottom