1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Circle Prefect, Free Under 17 Slots - US West

Discussion in 'Server Hosting (Paid)' started by Duze, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Duze

Duze Terrarian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    News:

Sept. 26th, 2014:
    The forum post has been ported over here from Terraria Online, and appropriately modified.

Aug. 30th, 2017
    Finished fixing most of the bugs in the server automation software. Can supply only ONE server as of now, and it would be free.

Server Downtime, and Plans
    [​IMG]
    Server Hardware:
    AMD A6-4400M 2.70 GHz
    4GB DDR3 RAM

SATA II HDD

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Cool! Are the servers 24/7 ?

EDIT: oh, free servers are down...

3. Duze

Duze Terrarian

Hey, yes, all server activities are at a halt...

If ever I get my servers back :S, they'd be 24/7.

4. Duze

Duze Terrarian

I can provide ONE free server as of now, which is kind of a joke, but then again...

5. Duze

Duze Terrarian

I'm upgrading the server hardware so I can provide more servers -- currently hosting is down until that occurs, which will be in only a couple of days. Afterwards, I could provide 6 more servers for a total of seven.

Regards!

6. Φ | Ðare

Φ | Ðare Terrarian

Hey I'm interested in using a free server, if one is available. However, for some reason I am not able to click on the image header and therefore can not register for a server. Perhaps you could help me out?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. :)

7. Duze

Duze Terrarian

I've since made the image header a direct link to the website. For some reason, I overlooked that.