tModLoader clash of kingdoms (lichs mod)

lich_king

Plantera
hello so welcome to the upcoming mod witch note it will be like between 2021 and 2023 until release. in this mod in this time there are so far about 20 monsters (not counting npcs or minion) and 41 items. also there are 17 bosses(scroll lower for all boss names)(this counting is old look at the bottom of this to know)

one of the bosses I made is called: Lich King

lichclone.png

Use a Lich kings Emblem at any time to summon it. It can be taken anywhere and it will not despawn, the only times it does is when all players are died or if its too far away

At the start at the fight he will start to speak saying the player is weak blah blah blah and he should be killed.
After him talking the battle will start

he will teleport around like the lunatic cultist and attack

he may summon lich king fireballs from the sky

he may shoot a burst of lich fireballs at the player

he may summon a giant portal that will soon summon a lich clone

lich clones act like lich king but they only have the burst attack and they despawn after 30 secs

at 50% health he will say "you know that I don't just shoot fireballs and summon clones right" and he will start his new phase

he will still have his burst attack but he will not have his rain or clone attack no more

he may make it rain seeds that will summon a giant stalks to rise up

he may summon ice sickles above him and they will soon fall down and have a chance to freeze the player

he may summon storm clouds above the player and the clouds will shoot lighting down on the player

he may fire a fire rune and it will just burst fire.balls and teleport around the player

he may start a implosion that will burst into a bunch of projectiles will come from it

he may summon a giant wall of darkness and it will rush towards the player and will disappear

when his health hit 0 he will start speaking and saying this is only the beginning and he transforms into a giant version of himself

in his big state he will use his hands and head to attack

he may fire bursts of lich king fireballs from his hands

he may summon ice sickles from the side

he may start summoning darkness bombs from his hands which will explode into darkness shards

he may start summoning fire targets and they will release fireballs in a + pattern

he will start to summon seeds from the sky and they will burst into stalks that will rise up

when at 0% life and if not in export he will shrink back to normal and just stand there soon he will start to emit dark symbols and soon disappear saying "Help me"

if in expert mode he's hands will disappear and his head will start go into a meltdown and summon lich king fireballs all over the place after 1 min he will do his same defeat thing

Capture 2019-10-05 23_08_51.png

Capture 2019-11-01 18_54_35.png

and of course the boss name lists

Symbols to know:
v = complete
R = redo
N = incomplete
X = not started
<3 = spare able

pre hardmode:

<X> Zombo the infector

<N> Grand Bat

<V> Mega Meteor Head

<N> rose (<3)

<X> Obsidisphere

<X> mega knight

<X> Easter spider queen(Easter boss)

<X> the nightmare (Halloween boss)

<X> the present (charismas boss)

<N> living burning steel

hardmode:

<R> lich king's snare

<N> lich king's drone

<X> lich king's wizard

<X> slimy(<3)

<X> Luna and solari

<N> pixie queen

<N> mech brain

<N> star destroyer

<N> steampunk lord

<X> elemental casters

<X> the mimic(no chest included)

<X> blastore, the star charged golem(based from mortor boss from undermine)

<V> frost king

<N> the hive

<X> rose rematch(<3)

<X> gliteria, the geode queen

<X> true Krampus(Christmas boss)

<X> B.U.N.N.Y(Easter boss)(and yes one of the old bosses has returned if anyone else was here to see it here but its very different)

<X> the blood master(Halloween boss)

post moon lord:

<R> lich king

<N> the phantom king

<N> soul orb

<R> omicron

<N> Wyatt

<X> golem rematch(a more stronger version of the weakest hardmode fight)

<X> rainbow caster

<X> mechnizers M.W.D(mass weapon of destruction)(based on okami's mech plantera boss)

<X> mechnizers mk-wyvern

<X> mechnizers drone

<N> goldgon, the gold god

<N> slime god(<3)

<X> Twin Ships(stronger twins)

<X> the annihilator(stronger destroyer)

<X> War Prime (stronger skeletron prime)

<X> space pirate(kinda Metroid themed)

<N> deadlus the underworld lord

<N> void fairy

<N> void abomination

<N> voidron, the void dragon

<X> Gyro, the mechnizers leader(<3)

<X> glax the galaxy eater

<X> spirit master(connected to a new dimension, more info below)

<X> spirit keepers(fight each one then fight spirit master again to escape the dimension)

<X> Mac the demon

<X> omicron's helpers (the forgotten pillar, the cult, the bio mess)

<X> true omicron

<X> !!!(final boss)(<3)

<X> secret boss...

the lich-aggedon is a event which will be fought after the final boss
the event is a boss rush type thing, all of the normal and clash of kingdom bosses will be in it except the final boss, but there will be replacements
two things though the bosses will be buffed to fit the player's power and if you die the thing will start over
the new bosses:

gyro rematch

slimys vengeance

mac-icron(mac and omicron mix)

one last note this was based on okami's star arena idea

slime army (may see if I can add other mods slimes(if I get the creators permission of course))
lich kings army
and the scariest one of all: meme-aggedon

they are a new type of mini boss that can be fought through hitting a shrine or hitting a certain npc with a dream sword( yes it is a hollow knight reference) .
for example: hitting the guide will summon his dream battle.
places:
Dungeon
Ocean
Underground
Underwold
Solar Eclipse
Space
Snow
Hallow
Evil biomes
Desert
Temple
and Jungle

New dimension:
kill the spirit master to enter it and escape it note its going to be like enigma's ethereal dimension.

Grand attacks:
they are a special thing that can help the player with there battles like for example infinite mana or summoning a super strong enemy for a certain time. now I don't know how I will add it maybe in item form or as a skill idk.

Season events:
the season event bosses are only available when their season is on but you can bypass this with other mods like thorium's season changer spirits(if the makers of thorium see this I think your mod is really great and has good balences)
Okami Tomato(some of the boss sprites and ideas)

oooh a support banner

supportbanner.png
code:
Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/clash-of-kingdoms-lichs-mod.80370/'][ATTACH type="full" alt="supportbanner.png"]229489[/ATTACH][/URL]

Last edited:
the reason for the ??? and ?!?!?!?!? in the bosses is because I want them to be secret
[doublepost=1562223678,1562223342][/doublepost]forgot to add also that my mod will add a new mode with all of the bosses

it seems pretty meh, maybe if you add screenshots or sprites it would be good, as far i see some of the bosses you listed are yet in other mods (like slime god in calamity) and are too much, i would recommend you start with a quality > quantity because i see that just 1 boss is complete, well good luck and i think i got useful.

chao

first off the slime god in this mod is much different second I am trying my best to do Quality = Quantity and finally I might add screenshots to this

and 2 last things I am starting to add screenshots to this forum so yea and i might make a support banner

and one last thing that's Betsy's wings and not wings I made also the beetle armor but you may know that ._.

View attachment 228086
hmmm... feeling sick of my snapshots XD
Ideas seem promising, but sprite shoukd take sone work (Some shaoes aren't very good, and shading can be improved). I suggest looking at Thorium's sprites to see how sprites should be shaded because they are perfect examples of jow should terraria sprites look like. Also, if you look carefully on that hive sprite, you will notice line under it and as I know, that's animation mistake, that you should probably fix.

hey everyone I just wanted to make sure that the suffocate in the sky is going to be annoying there will be a new potion and accessories to prevent this

Back
Top Bottom