tModLoader clash of kingdoms (lichs mod)

I just want to go over the fact of how my pixel art has gotten so here is some of the old to new sprites(note some of these are in the game)

lichssword.png

my first pixel art ahhhhh

eainfected.png

oh god kill it with fire

watergem.png

getting better

deadlus.png

getting some where

thehive.png

there we go the last one and this is the new hive sprite

welp everyone I got some bad and good news, this mod has been cancelled due to no motivation to work on it also I am done working on mods maybe for a while because..... I AM GOIING TO MAKE MY OWN VIDEO GAMES. sorry got a little too excited any way I am going to be making my own video games then making addons for games(which I have only posted 2 mods before). one last thing I am sorry to the people who actually wanted this mod and no I am not posting this on the mod browser because this mod is too incomplete

wow i really should show the 2 final bosses huh, ok so after your long battle which you thought was the final one with omicron, he opens a portal to a dark dimension and a large dark beast comes out and omicron and Wyatt(one of the lore induced npcs(gosh wonder if anyone can guess who Wyatt was based on)) get sucked into him for extra power, then he comes out of the portal, he appears to be a giant humanoid, horned, one eyed beast, in the fight the boss would change forms based apon some other games. the other boss aka secret boss is just a glorious battle with yours truly and the other people that helped with this mod(which at the time was one person ._.') .

also i should say why i cancelled too... well it is simple, i got very very stressed because i had the mindset "oh im just gonna post every single boss from the list", and yes this was a like maybe 2 or 1 years but i was still... lets say kinda stupid >.>

Back
Top Bottom