tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me but is the chronomancer healing bug fixed yet? cause i addressed that bug a few months ago and it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.
and i really like the idea of the ability.

Excuse me but is the chronomancer healing bug fixed yet? cause i addressed that bug a few months ago and it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.
and i really like the idea of the ability.
Looks like I missed this one when I did a pass for multiplayer syncing a month or so ago. It's working in singleplayer, right? I added MP sync code to the ability just now, so it should be working next update.

I loved this mod, but can we have an few changes?

1. 30 Gold + 30 Diamonds = Void Contract
2. 5 Gold + 5 Diamonds = Empty Contract
3. "Sword Contract" is renamed "Guildmaster Contract", Ability allows Melee damage and Summon damage to become "Guild" damage for 15 seconds
4. "Wanderer Contract" is renamed "Heretic Contract"
(In conjunction with Tremor Mod)
5. "Hol Contract" - Mix of Ranged and Alchemist. Starting Items: 50 Basic Flask, Flintlock Pistol, 200 Musket Balls. Ability: Upon impact within 15 seconds, all bullets share the previously used Flask's effect.
6. "Assassin's Contract" - Mix of Melee and Alchemist. Starting Items: 100 Basic Poison Flask, Silver Broadsword. Ability: Toss 5 Flask (dependent on the last Flask used) at the mouse cursor. Attacking with Melee towards targets struck with the Flasks will always crit.
7. "Plague Witch Contract" - Mix of Magic and Alchemist. Starting Items: 15 Mana Fruit, Topaz Staff. Ability: Flasks will now consume 15 mana instead for 10 seconds.
8. "Army Contract" - Mix of Summon and Alchemist. Starting Items: 50 Lesser Health Flasks, Slime Staff. Ability: For 20 seconds, Summons will throw flasks when you throw flasks (akin to the Wanderer/Heretic Contract)

I think an infested/corruption class would be neat. Your ability creates a patch of corrupted earth underneath you, which periodically spawns corrupted monsters. The type of monster changes as you level up and get stronger (start out with slimes, progress to eaters, etc).

Hey, I noticed that the game gets pretty laggy while you charge the dragoon's leap, and it sometimes doesn't work.
Also, some class specific things don't show up to other players on multiplayer.
Is there any way you could fix these issues?

So, is changing class possible? What happens if one has multiple class scrolls and uses them? Will only the first one take effect, or will using one cancel the previous one?
Or do they stack with each other?

When playing the void walker class and using your special ability, any minion based buffs you have are removed. pls fix <3 xoxo

The level up bonus for killing the Wall of Flesh with an Arcane Sniper seems to be bugged.

My character's magic bonus went into the negatives the second I killed it. Using the Forgotten Journal Page on an Arcane Sniper character in the same world also results in a negative magic damage bonus.

The level up bonus for killing the Wall of Flesh with an Arcane Sniper seems to be bugged.

My character's magic bonus went into the negatives the second I killed it. Using the Forgotten Journal Page on an Arcane Sniper character in the same world also results in a negative magic damage bonus.
You're Right Rock, I just looked through the mod files and magic damage is reduced by 20% on Wall kill. The correct reduction should be for melee.

Awesome mod!
But i still miss a class, would you be so friendly to add this? ( Sry for my english ^-^' )

Challenger (Name can get changed)
---------------------------------------------

Starts with a speer and a mysterious cape

4% Increased melee damage/ speed and 1% movementspeed
Gets 2% extra melee damage/ speed per level up

Special:
-Dont have cooldown, ability can be used with the challenges firing spirit (like the demon's firing orbs)
-Spirits dont deal any damage
-1 spirit at the begin, more can be get with level ups (Max spirits 6)

Active:
-A spirit get used and the challenger dogdes at the walking direction (Like shield dash)
-While dogde the player is immune to damage
-If damage gets immuned, the firy spirit filled the player and causes his next melee hit additinal damage and shoots a damaging wave.

of course you can change the stats if overpowerd.
Looking forward for a answer.

-Treat

Last edited:
What about semi-homing demon flame ?
+ miniproblem with halow mage
When i use skill before kill wall of flesh it spawn halow mobs but im too low to kil them

Pls add some throwing items , many of throwing classes but no some think to throw xd

Last edited:
So first off I must say that this is an amazing mod, I love the concept, and so far it has been translated to the game very well. I took a liking to the winged classes at first, but when I went to equip a cape, it it wouldn't appear. I was hoping that you could find some sort of fix so that players can have vanity wings/cloaks with the class wings. I know that it's probably not the easiest thing to do since it isn't technically equipped like a regular accessory, but this would help a lot with the aesthetic nature of those classes. Also, if we could have dyes for the wings, and maybe even the class ability; make the demon fire whatever color you want, change the spores to different colors etc. I hope that you look at this, because I know appearances make a difference to a lot of players. Keep up the good work!:happy:

I was thinking that a melee/cast speed class would be great (maybe have them be separate thought). I don't feel like there is a specific class that focuses on this right now. It's ability would be something like a 3 attack in one. For example, if I was using the water bolt, when I activated my ability it would cast 3 bolts on my next cast. This would work well with melee too; you have a golden sword, and are fighting zombies, you activate your ability and can get 3 hits in one to kill it instantly instead of having to put yourself in danger 3 different times. This would make the combat more like guerrilla warfare in the sense that you would back off so that you can get the good hits in. The class would obviously have a cast/melee speed increase, and maybe even a built in auto swing for weapons that don't have it. Tell me what you think, and as always, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom