tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, problem with the Sage Class, when using its ability, it consumes the mana star, no just using twenty mana.
Pretty sad because it seems like a cool ability.
(Does not consume Arcane- Modifier mana stars or Equipment that add mana stars)

Starting Items: Mana Crystal, Amethyst Staff
Choosing this class will grant: +20 max mana, +5% magic damage, + 2 mana regen, and -10% to all other damage.
Upon killing a boss for the first time, you will generally get a bonus of: 20 max mana or +4% magic damage.
Active: Charge a spell by holding the active key, reaching max charge in 2 seconds. Releasing the spell will fire 1-3 stars (based on charge) that scale with magic damage, charge (+66% at max), and level. Casting this spell costs 20 max mana, but the stars can be collected after they collide with a tile. Taking damage while charging will interrupt your concentration, giving you a reduced cooldown before you can attempt to cast again.

Ok, problem with the Sage Class, when using its ability, it consumes the mana star, no just using twenty mana.
Pretty sad because it seems like a cool ability.
(Does not consume Arcane- Modifier mana stars or Equipment that add mana stars)
During the night you can pick the stars back up

Can I get some more accurate numbers on the damage reduction and increased attack scaling of the Fortress class' ability?

Is there a way to change classes? I want to change to a demon.
There is the Void Contract item, I know no other way to obtain that item than creating a new character and giving a blank contract to the old character, who then crafts the Void Contract, which then resets your class and gives you a new blank contract

I would like to report two small bugs.

First one is the angel healing ability doesn't affect other players for some reason (my friend cannot heal me when he uses his ability).
Second is the melee speed attribute act weirdly with the character cheat sheet item. It's always in the negative with values like -0.00033313.

Anyway we are having fun with your mod.

I have been enjoying this mod a lot recently and wanted to thank you for making it ^.^ I found a bug where the Tainted Elf ability does nothing. No damage or corruption spreading. I only used Vanilla bows to test. I hope you continue making great mods in the future!

This is about the angler's special skill. If anyone knows, does the truffleworm get calculated in as bait for it if the player is in possession of it? and if soo does its 666% get calculated or not? Also since the thing uses bait power as part of it from what I read, do different types of bait stack for the skills increase in damage, example: worm and grasshopper calculating together

I would suggest a small buff to the celestial class, maybe the ability makes the star home in on enemies while traveling faster

Last edited:
Personally in the opinion of you which of the classes of this mod would be better to join with Bard's class of mod Thorium?

I can't have the item that allows me to select a class (probably because I have the bunny pet in my 4th slot) is there a way to obtain/spawn the item ?

i wish there was a way to turn off the merfolk looking like a fish, i find it ugly and want to change it but i want to still be a merfolk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom