Map-PvP Class battles, a modded single player map

Should i improve the map with some arenas?

• Total voters

Hugod000

Official Terrarian
Hello, and welcome to the thread for my new map, this is my first time posting on a forum, so if the thread is untidy, that is why.

So, on to the map, it is called class battles, it is pretty much a pvp map, as of now it does not have any arena (there is however some random stuff i built then forgot about, mostly on floating islands) but it has various chests with classes to play as, and there is nothing stopping you running out into the wild to find any naturally generated arenas, or to get hero's mod and build your own. This map also uses mods (tmodloader mods to be specific)

the list of mods are as follows (^ means i have not confirmed it is required, i just had it on when building it)
^pillar items plus by efhosci
Infinity - endless items v12.0 by lolkat
Solidified Potions v0.5.0 by dtim
zocklukas mod v1.1.8.5
Which mod is this from? v2.1 by goldenapple (not required, but really helpful)
Potions Plus v0.2.5 by elliotb
^imkSushi mod v3.1.1 by imksushi
Zoaklen Mod v0.7.0.2 by Zoaklen
Halo 3 ODST by Pace Edge
^Crystillium
Item Customizer v0.9.2 by thegamemaster1234 (i used it to customize items)
MoreAccesories+ v1.6 by eldrazi and VVV101
Calamity mod v1.1.7.58 by mountaindrew
summoners association v0.2.3.3 by jopojelly
The Yoyo Overload mod v0.8 by phoenixblade
Thorium mod v1.3.1.6 by DivermanSam
Fargo's Mutant mod V.0.9.5.3 by fargowiltas
CakeMod v0.1.9.1 by uberCake
Compressed Potions v2.0
^More Chest Loot v0.3 by graydee and schmo
^Reduced Grinding v3.21 by dragon3025
Spirit mod by phoenixblade
Tremor Mod by zadum4ivii

Classes: these are some of the most interesting classes.
Life weaver. this class uses the life weaver armor from thorium, along with 3 healing weapons also from thorium, best used when you have a large group playing.
Nimbus. this class has the nimbus rod, crimson rod, and other similar weapons from mods.
Crazy skeleton. this class brings fear with a book of skulls, a bone hook from tremor, and a bone glove.
Lich. lich armor from thorium + lich weapons from thorium + 3 lives = probably the most unique class in the map.
Jack o soldier. it is in the third tier of classes (meaning it is quite strong) but lacks armor compared to most classes of that tier, making up for it with high damage.
Plague doctor. it uses the thorium mod's plague doctor armor, along with the plague vials that come with it.
5 Custom classes: these are empty martian chests, feel free to get hero's mod, and fill them up with unique sets of weapons and armor.

There is no pictures because the map is pretty much just a hub area.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/59...6u8se3,mez67labwi45b1d,ae01f7a2gc12a6w/shared

Back
Top Bottom