Class Ranking

I usually run one class + some minions but I did multiclass right after 1.4 and found the same thing. Many of the best options per tier are Ranged and things like whips and summon armors are now available enough for you to just pick them up on the way. Meanwhile with melee and mage, they’re not bad but you do really have to build around the class - especially Mage, which will preform horribly if you don’t have a build specifically tailored to it.

mixed means you use EVERYTHING, like all classes in one. It's not a specific class with another's accessories. I.E Ranger with Melee accessories

mixed means you use EVERYTHING, like all classes in one. It's not a specific class with another's accessories. I.E Ranger with Melee accessories
same here,I have used mage weapons,summon weapons,ranged weapons,and melee weapons in my playthrough.

I know what mixed means. You still end up gravitating toward ranged and summon and using them the most because ranged has the best options and there’s no cost to adding minions.

I know what mixed means. You still end up gravitating toward ranged and summon and using them the most because ranged has the best options and there’s no cost to adding minions.
But then you aren't using the strongest options all the time. Which is almost always ranger and summoner equally balanced with each other.
no, mixed users use whatever suits their situation

you are not listening
what about those who feel comfortable with melee weapons, hmmmmm?
OR ANYTHING APART FROM RANGED AND SUMMONING
I am listening. I've read and quoted what you've said literally every time. Omni-class is what you're referring to, which is a challenge run all of it's own because mixing things when summoner isn't involved usually ends up with you dealing less damage.

ok, then!
melee has their powerful point,mage has thier powerful point,ranger has thier powerful point,and summoner does too!
So I wasn't wrong,and yes,I am talking about omni-class

Back
Top Bottom