Classes is terrible

Classes appeared in 1.0.6 as a crutch, because Red wanted to play better roles, but the equipment for them was not made. Type here is your weapon, and you can hardly develop its harki, he, he, he.

In 1.1, the situation improved, but the rape of the concepts of rpg continued. Why did they do three different helmets, although in normal rpg such idiots would be sent, the aks on the development of classes - the current one emblem. At the same time, problems such as "one weapon is too effective against one group of enemies", like, for example, Megashark, began.

In mods, this nonsense in the form of classes began to smooth out (you did not notice what in Omnir, Necro, Avalon for 1.1 better equipment for multiclass? And somehow), but then somehow forgot.

1.2. The ranting began big, but a new problem arose - the passage became too fast. He killed a The Destroyer, killed a Plantera, killed a Golem, all this in an hour. Yes, well, this game. Knocking armor for klazzy is not considered, and without it everything can be done.

Weapons from the bosses are full of rubbish, megashark and Magnet Sphere (although it is for disabled people), Terra Blade for the disabled, as well as other weapons of the warrior.

In 1.3 with balance is a complete nightmare. All the most implements have a long type of damage, which puts an arrow on the heavenly pedestal of fame and honor. They added a new event, but it... it's really light compared to the others, and the weapons from it are much OP than the equipment from the same moons.

We kill two times Moon Lord, we become kings. And yes, the gameplay between the eyes starts to differ the current after the Plantera, but who needs it, when you can go through the game 2 hours further, lol.

Yo-yo generally incomprehensible crap, which relieves the warrior from disability, but changes his style (perhaps one of the reasons for singling it out as a separate zubklazzy).

The thrower was added in order not to disgrace the shooter, and the summoner had nothing to do, make a glance with the most miserable and small equipment, let the gamers be tormented.

I mean, that the idea of classes in the terrarium is implemented sucks, crutches. Some sort of different was achieved in the armor, but the current after the plantera, before the klazzes, the current differs in that they are fired differently; specifically the class ax in the inventory will be from the strength of 3, the rest are suitable for all classes.

For those who are talking about RPG mods, think about how they are ugly superimposed on the outline of the game. If you are stupidly standing in the passage, you will get a strong boost. Of course, this is in many games so, but such a standstill in place the game only encourages.

And what's the point in RPG, if the player does not go forward, takes everyone out just because of the stop, but goes on jumping? That's right, no.

It is necessary to remove classes, they do not make any sense. In today's mods this is already understood.

In my opinion, classes are one of the best things in Terraria. They let you choose what combat style you like, what unique setup you have, and ultimately how you play the game. The classes are also pretty even too (summoner could use a bit of expansion, but it’s still cool.) They all balance each other out at all stages of the game, even the endgame has separate bosses for each class. I think I would probably say Terraria wouldn’t be what it is now without classes.

I personally never stick to just one, but I switch between multiple classes throughout the game. If you don’t like the class system, just go for a mixed playthrough like I did. It was really fun too!

I think the main problem started with all armors giving damage boosts. This means that without armor, you do way less damage, which makes no sense. In the early game, armor mainly exists to give defense, and favors no class. Later on however, damage boosts become commonplace, meaning if you don't have them you're crippled and they're almost impossible to get rid of. Personally, i think they should have just made each new armor tier exist to provide defense and maybe a set bonus, like increased melee speed, but not make literally all major armors give a damage boost and force players to choose a class.

Thank you. Classes are abject garbage.
exrsjWW.jpg

zubklazzy is an excellent word.

The categories are bizarre: melee weapons that shoot projectiles, magic weapons that consume mana but act like melee weapons, and ranged weapons that act like magic weapons that don't use mana.

When mana is a big issue in the game (what's the point in it?) and short ranged melee weapons are ineffective against many bosses then the whole class system is weird.

An alternative could have been to use mana for special power attacks and have funny thematic classes like: Bee, Star, Water, Demon, Fire, Plasma, Bubble, etc.

...or, yes, ditch classes altogether. The problem then is that you can't add any damage bonuses because as soon as you have an item that increases the bee damage and you have a bee sword and some kid uses them both together, you suddenly have a "bee class"....And if no items grant bonuses to other items then where is the RPG?

Last edited:
i agree i think classes are for nerds, and i do not like dedicating my whole game to one certain playstyle. I like variety, and sandbox games are not supposed to be limited.

Wow... this is some of the finest mangled English I have ever seen. It is virtually incomprehensible.

What I think you are saying is you don't like how items work and you want the entire system removed? M'kay thanks...

Classes are there so non-melee players have to actually use something that is not Fetid Baghnakhs, melee and summon players actually have to get close to the Destroyer/Twins, and non-summon players actually have to take damage from WoF.

Back
Top Bottom