tModLoader ClassLock+ - Permanently lock your class

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
This mod is pretty simple and all information about it can be found on screenshot.
unknown.png

Quick notes:
-Clicking on cube will choose random class.
-You cannot use modded classes yet with this mod, so be careful.
-You CANNOT reset you class*
-You won't be able to deal damage using classless items/projectiles(items/projectiles with no class specified).

*you can technicly reset your class, but the way its done is hidden just to prevent players from changing their class mid playthrough. You don't likes cheesy players, do you?​

Last edited:
This post is reserved for updates.

If you want to see my other mods(which are all mostly W.I.P)
Consider hopping onto my discord!
Link => Join the HellGoesOn's Mods Hub Discord Server! <= kniL

Vesrion 1.0.1:
Fixes:
-Fixed an issue where you could kill town or immortal NPCs when you shouldn't be able to
-Target dummies being invulnerable to projectiles of class other than your chosen one(you should be able to use any weapons on them, hence, this is a bug)

Changes:
-Rotten Eggs can now damage town NPCs regardless of your class

Last edited:
This make (imho) no sense .....
-> ...This allow you to test weapons on target dummys as well as using any non-class specific items without issues...
and
-> ... -You won't be able to use classless items as well.

The one say the opposite of the other .......................
which is now "true" ?
Can i use classles Items "normal" or not ?

This make (imho) no sense .....
-> ...This allow you to test weapons on target dummys as well as using any non-class specific items without issues...
and
-> ... -You won't be able to use classless items as well.

The one say the opposite of the other .......................
which is now "true" ?
Can i use classles Items "normal" or not ?
You can use any item, but you will fail to deal damage IF: The item has a class thats other than chosen one OR it has no class at all. It will be useable as normal, but damage will not be dealt.
EDIT: edited the OP so its clear. Back when I wrote the post, my mind wasn't 100% clear so more mistakes could pop up.

It doesn't.
If modded weapon's projectile doesn't specify that its summon damage, then yeah, it will break though.
I'm referring to how summoners' DPS greatly suffers from simply relying on just their summons for damage, and not using other abilities. This could be fixed with a buff to summoner damage in general to compensate for not being able to use other weapons while summons are out

I'm referring to how summoners' DPS greatly suffers from simply relying on just their summons for damage, and not using other abilities. This could be fixed with a buff to summoner damage in general to compensate for not being able to use other weapons while summons are out
The point of the mod is "X Class" only challenges, where you are restricted to one specific class anyway and you won't be able to use items unless you are willing to stretch the rules of "X class only" challenge a lot.

Its not meant to be used outside of that specific challenge.

No need to double post.

It does not matter that it will be removed if its in the game as of now. Once it will be removed & tMod will be updated, I'll update the mod accordingly.
the double posting happend due to bad internet

anyways will this mod support other classes such as the bard from thoruim?

Here is a bug I found, blowpipe and blowgun don't seem to be identified as ranged weapons.

Anyways, this is a great mod, thank you.

Could you update to the latest version?
Do you have the mod in the steam workshop?

Friend, could you create a MOD that forces people to play with only one type of weapon?

For example if I choose mage I can only use weapons with "Magic" damage magic weapons

Archer only bows.

Ranged only Ranged damage weapons

Type: Classes and Subclasses
In the archer case it is more restricted than ranged, because although the archer is ranged, he can only use bows.

The Ranged can use any ranged weapon, bows and others.

Warrior: Use only melee weapons

Summoners etc.

Could you update to the latest version?
Do you have the mod in the steam workshop?

Back
Top Bottom