Texture Pack Clean Flat UI Redux

Title.png

Preview.png

Installation.png

- Extract files from a .zip to 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\Content' and confirm override files.
- If you want return default ui back, just use terraria integrity checking in Steam.

Download.png

MEGA

Why i use xnb replaces instead of Texture packs?
Because Texture packs don't replace some of UI elements.

If you found any Spelling mistakes in this topic or mistakes in textures pls. let me know about it.

Last edited:
Neat! Style 2 and style 1 seems very similar, I can't find the difference with the quality of my monitor :O

I really like the alternative HP bar for mobs and clean splash screens btw!

Neat! Style 2 and style 1 seems very similar, I can't find the difference with the quality of my monitor :O

I really like the alternative HP bar for mobs and clean splash screens btw!

Difference between style 1 & 2 is simple.
Style 1 have more simplistic corners windows, buttons etc. and Style 2 have more detailed corners.

Just see example (Maybe this not fit to your screen too but sorry):
Style-1.png
Style-2.png

Is this going to be updated to 1.4? I was able to convert the mod myself, but there's a few missing things like the selected weapon indicator while my inventory is open. This is my favorite UI mod and seeing it updated would be great.

Does it fix the issue I mentioned above? When you have a favorited item selected in your hotbar with your inventory open, it reverts to the old style.

Does it fix the issue I mentioned above? When you have a favorited item selected in your hotbar with your inventory open, it reverts to the old style.
Unfortunately not. I've even tried replacing the .xnb file internally in the steamapps folder for Terraria with the correct texture but this problem still occurs.

After further review, I believe I've found what's causing the issue and I'm working on a patch for it now. I'll post here again when it's done.

This looks great! Since everything is "boxy", could you make the cursor match things as well? I'm thinking something like this:
Cursor_0.png

(If you decide to change the cursor, you can use / edit the cursor I made above if you want)

i love this flat UI but can you update it to 1.4?
its work for 1.4.
1. extract file and create folder with name: 'Content' and file pack.json.
give some information about author:
2020-08-10__01.png

2. copy images folder

2020-08-10__02.png

I made my own version of the Favourite Item boxes, to use with the version of Clean Flat UI Redux that was updated to 1.4 by Gabe0406.
I designed it to fit with the intended style of the pack, but also to be more visible.

Installation instructions:
Just put my pack anywhere above Clean Flat UI Redux in the resource pack load order.

Preview:
Screenshot_1.png

Attachments

• CleanFlatUI-AbbanonAdditions.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 154
Hello everyone, Caicyo is here.
After almost 4 years, since I abandoned this pack and left the terraria community, i saw there were enthusiasts who thought of porting my old craft to a new version of the game.
I recently returned, but since I lost access to my old account, I decided to resurrect this project and redraw the entire project from scratch, codenamed "Flat UI Rebirth".
In case anyone else is interested in this texture pack, I will soon put a new topic with a new version for terraria 1.4.4.9, it will be slightly different from the last one since I found some new ideas while creating a new pack, here are some teasers: (It's not final Build, some mistakes were made, but I'll polish it over time). Also i decide to put build version here, if you have any ideas for adjustments, you can write to me in pm or in this topic. Goodnight, everybody. And thanks for all.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    177.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.png
    2.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.png
    3.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.png
    4.png