Cleaning the corruption

cslavov

Terrarian
My world is in 1% of corruption. I already usd the terramap to find, and there isn't any evil block. I already destroyed all the orbs. Do I have to destroy the altars too?

PLEASE, HELP ME

Dryad updates her status in an interval of 30mins, try relogging the world to update it instantly

Also check the outer edges of the map, just spray out of bounds in places that corruption may have spread, orbs and altars do not count towards the % only things that are affected by clentaminator count towards it.

Dryad updates her status in an interval of 30mins, try relogging the world to update it instantly

Also check the outer edges of the map, just spray out of bounds in places that corruption may have spread, orbs and altars do not count towards the % only things that are affected by clentaminator count towards it.
Yes, and there was a lot there, but I already cleaned. I cleaned everything, when I search for ebonstone and ebonsand block inthe terramap, it can't find anything.

I already relogged, and still 1%

Yes, there is none. The world is completely clean! And yet, 1%
For some reason Corrupt/Crimtane Thorny Bushes aren’t included in Terramap’s set of infected blocks (from what I’ve heard). Make sure you check for specifically Thorny Bushes just in case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom