Clear glass walls?

Anju1986

Golem
I know this has come up before but instead of asking if anyone's done it I'm actually asking how the heck it's done o_O? I extracted the files into png and made edits in Gimp to Tiles_54 and Item_392 so that the glass is clear, removed any of the blue spots and such. Unfortunately only the hand held item seems to have changed and the walls when placed still have ugly blue particles aka the standard texture. So, if anyone can fill me in on a file I missed or something that would be great :).

Side note, I did convert the file back to XNB and replaced the original in the image folder instead of going and dropping PNG's in there >.>.

Last edited:
I moved this to the Texture Pack discussion section, where you'll be more likely to get an answer, and more quickly.

Ah thank you, sorry about that.

(EDIT)

I just found Tiles_459 and did the same clearing edit of any particles but unfortunately that didn't do it either. I attempted Tiles_127 as well, although the blue hue makes me think that's definitely not the glass walls I was looking for...

(EDIT)

Seems somewhere I deleted glass block texture all together and had to roll everything back to the start >.<.

Last edited:
By Walls, you mean the walls not the tile, right? The sheet for Glass walls is Wall_21, All IDs are on the wiki.

Wait this is from August of 2018

Back
Top Bottom