Weapons & Equip Clentaminator QoL

Heroman3003

Retinazer
Clentaminator, at one point, used to be an endgame tool with tons of utility for restoring your world to former glory after hardmode spread speed. However, with how critical jungle is and how unrestorable it is, and with how devs show interest in making one world's evil available in other through graveyard, I think its about time Steampunker started selling opposite world evil solution while in graveyard (same way dryad sells its seeds there) and got a new solution that reverses evil's ability to transform mud into dirt to be able to actively spread around jungle. Dark Green solution is something really critical at this point, with how screwed up world generation is this update (90% of jungles end up on top of evil biome) and how critical jungle is to progression.

I think this is a good idea! What I was thinking (maybe this is stupid) is that the steampunker should sell the solution of the biome she’s in (besides dark green solution, green solution, and the evil biome solutions). So that we could have solutions for every biome!

IMO, it would be too complex especially with biomes like snow and sand, which dont have 'proper' equivalents with every other biome. Which is why just Darkgreen is only new one I'm suggesting since it is equivalent with way evil biomes spread.

Maybe make green solution only turn evil biome/hallow grass(and other evil biome/hallow blocks) into grass, sand, hardened sand, ice, stone, respectively. It would no longer be able to dry up mud. Jungle is arguably the most important part of progress in hard-mode. Surface ice biome can only really have the little ice it has infected so the surface is almost always(unless an evil biome has generated on it during world spawn) pure. The best possible place imo for the evil biomes to spawn is the ice biome itself. The worst thing that could happen is two crimsons(or corruptions) trapping the jungle and dicing it. This means Part of the crimson spawning in between the whole jungle and the next part on the neighbouring sides of the split up jungle. A representation in symbols
J = Jungle
C = Crimson
J C J C.

Bigger issue is inability to restore jungle after evil biomes screws it over than other solutions ruining it, IMO. Plus, I believe green solution currently doesnt convert mud to dirt (only blue, red and purple do), but if darkgreen was to be implemented, it would make sense for green to.

i actually posted this very idea last week.

it would be nice if they saw our suggestions and implemented it.

all we need is a new solution, or even just the ability to use water with the clentaminator, to turn dirt into mud... the infection-spreading solutions already cause mud to turn to dirt, i think, atleast on the surface, doesn't it?

so something to turn dirt directly into mud would be the perfect addition.

Back
Top Bottom