Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I'm actually playing on 1.4.4.2 but it doesn't give me such an option.

I tried to use Clentaminator with Dark Blue (mushroom) and Blue (hallow) solutions on evil jungle grass, but nothing happens.
In my opinion, the former should just turn it into mushroom grass. It's weird that Blue solutions have no effect on it, but I'm not quite sure how they should behave. Maybe the evil jungle grass could just be purified, or hallowed grass on mud should be added?

I think with the intent of the corrupted jungle, it must first be purified / made jungle before you can make it mushroom. Also, since spreading hallow/corruption was introduced, hallow does not tamper with the jungle in any way. The infected jungle in 1.4.4 is the solution for infection 'drying up' the jungle and instead no longer destroys mud.

For suggestions, please peruse the appropriate forum.

As for your issue, use solution that spreads purity to cleanse infected jungle.

As altermaven advised, the effect of the Blue (Hallow) Solution is unlikely to change. There is the Green Solution to purify, then you can use Dark Blue Solution. (Though I have not tried this on corrupted mud yet, so please let me know if it doesn't work.)

I'll check how the Dark Blue solution is supposed to work in these cases.

Edit: Update: I've reproduced and confirmed Dark Blue Solution doesn't work on corrupted mud. I'm not sure if this is intentional, so I have reported it for further investigation. Thank you for the report!

Last edited:
As Sigma said, there will not be any Hallowed Mud Grass.

As for whether Infected->Mushroom can be done in a single step, that will be determined when we get to the report ticket.

Sorry for the necro. I just tried to use Blue Solution on Crimson Jungle Grass, and nothing happened, so this issue is still up.
It's known that no Hallowed Mud Grass could end up happening, but at least Blue Solution could end up purifying Crimsoned/Corrupted Mud Grass.

Back
Top Bottom