Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

That's because the paintings are all stored together in one sprite sheet, and because most edits of said sprite sheet were made before the addition of the new paintings, so this left them without textures.

I had a similar problem with my texture pack, for now, I would say to just wait for the texture packs to get updated.

Last edited:
Oh no, it didn't sound like that, I just wanted to explain the situation a bit more.
And it's good you decided to report it, it will help more people know what's exactly happening.

Last edited:
For some reason when I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "The Dark side of the Hallow", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs, and even using only this texture pack, and it never shows. Something must be conflicting with the painting.
Ah, that's probably because of the changes I made to the trophies. I'll have to update the file, I'll get that done as soon as I can. Thanks for the heads up! :happy:
Edit: oh Amaro explained it. Yeah.

For some reason when I use this texture pack I can't see the painting "The Dark side of the Hallow", bought from the Princess. I've tried taking away other texture packs, and even using only this texture pack, and it never shows. Something must be conflicting with the painting.
I haven't installed this texture pack and also has the same problem. I thought I placed the painting in wrong location but it's not.
So maybe a 1.4 bug.

As a side note , skeletron prime look a bit like a mexican wrestler with that "gold mask" in my opinion , any alternate texture possible about that please ?

If no no worry , it's not a huge deal ^^

I loved how the Mechanical Chiefs got so much more scary. Spazmatism is my favorite. He coming towards me spitting out Cursed Flames was very bizarre kkk, incredible;) 😅😍.

Back
Top Bottom