OOC Clockwork (OOC)

I like how texas is its own thing in america
(time to play steampunk jojo simulator)
Name: Amal

Appearance:

Abilities/skills: mechanic, can drive most vehicles

Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; Isran, a moderately sized dog with some more wolfish characteristics.

Guardian abilities: persuasion, speed

Flaws: couldnt give a :red: about someone he doesnt trust, with few exceptions

Religion: no

Extras: he has his own small shop

I like how texas is its own thing in america
(time to play steampunk jojo simulator)
Name: Amal

Appearance:

Abilities/skills: mechanic, can drive most vehicles

Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; Isran, a moderately sized dog with some more wolfish characteristics.

Guardian abilities: persuasion, speed

Flaws: couldnt give a :red: about someone he doesnt trust, with few exceptions

Religion: no

Extras: he has his own small shop
@Elivyr @Wisp95

So, I think I've finally figured out what to DO here.
But I'm gonna end up taking some liberties to do this.
(Edit: @Wisp95, @Elivyr, is this accepted or what?)

Name: Nikolas

Appearance: Tanned skin, dusty hair and beard, often wears garments stained with sand or gunpowder. Also wears a bowler hat modified with a foldable cover to bring over the ears. Functions like headphones, but doesn't work as well and doesn't resemble them.

Abilities/skills: Great patience, can tolerate a variety of conditions, is an excellent sniper.

Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; Peritus, a red-tailed hawk with feathers stained with dust, and red eyes. Also can't fly well, so just perches on Nikolas' shoulder.

Guardian abilities: Allows the user to slow down or speed up their perception of time (it doesn't actually go faster or slower, but it feels like it for the user). This can only be done to a certain degree, and speeding up is easier than slowing down.

Flaws: Goes down quite easily due to being used to not having too much trouble on their side.

Religion: Atheist (used to be Catholic, but gave up on religion).

Extras:
-Carries a breech-loading rifle when possible, and a revolver (though he can't use it effectively).
-Hangs around coffee houses often, usually to talk with other people.
-has a brother named Marcus, but they don't talk to each other due to Marcus moving to West America.

Last edited:
Steampunk esc vehicles. So airships, zeplins, steam powered auto mobiles, steamboats(probably) and likely still horse drawn carriages

I already know who to add next, just gotta figure out what to do for the guardian...
I may or may not have been trying to figure out what to do for that for over an hour with not much progress.

Name: Luna Feathercloud
Appearance:
K1L7EWR.png

(I only added the glow effect to stay consistent with the reference I made in Terraria.
Capture 2021-04-01 21_03_20.png
)
Abilities/skills: She's clever, though that's about it.
Guardian/Stand/Persona/Dæmon; Cream, a sort of Crystal Fox/kitsune.
Guardian abilities: Capable of creating a weak barrier. (And if it counts, generally being :red:ing adorable.) Also, scratching enemies because what do you expect a fox to have in terms of offensive capabilities?
Flaws: She's a bit timid.
Religion: Idk
Extras: Is Sola's younger sister. (Sola is an unused OC I have, btw, but I won't use him here.)
Personality (You forgot to put this in the template): Luna is a bit on the quiet side most of the time, but she is friendly and tries to help out.
Text color: #4b1960

Last edited:
i'd just make a char, then prepare a gaurdian just in case you need one, or just make a gaurdian so obscure that it practically doesnt exist

also that rule of having to be human scares me..

WHO EVEN FITS IN THE RP OF MY CHARACTERS (look in signature thank you)

Back
Top Bottom