Mobile Cloud help

a derpy dodo

Terrarian
I just reinstalled terraria on a new phone and tried to login to google drive and all that but when ever I tried to login it was show the Google play thing I pick an account it goes away and I'm not logged in so I try connecting to google drive for my cloud saves I push connect it goes away but nothing happens and I'm still not connected to drive so if any could help please let me know

I just reinstalled terraria on a new phone and tried to login to google drive and all that but when ever I tried to login it was show the Google play thing I pick an account it goes away and I'm not logged in so I try connecting to google drive for my cloud saves I push connect it goes away but nothing happens and I'm still not connected to drive so if any could help please let me know
Hi @a derpy dodo, welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with logging in to Google in Terraria. Are you using any third-party Terraria apps like Terraria Launcher?

I am also having This same problem when I take and load the game the Google+ symbol in the top right corner is grayed out and so is game services. When you click on the cloud save it says you are not connected to Google Drive would you like to connect. You click yes and nothing happens. I am signed in to Google Drive and google play But yet the game is not reading that I am.

Back
Top Bottom