Items Cloud hook

Obj

Skeletron
Its a hook made out of feathers cloud blocks and air souls that when you use it if it doesnt find a block it ataches to the air(in the image dont look at the stickman)

Attachments

• 0F698C54-439A-4A85-A825-7C721E7D8C30.png
    0F698C54-439A-4A85-A825-7C721E7D8C30.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Maybe with a very harsh cooldown (5 minutes is the lowest I'll go personally, but other suggestions are appreciated. 10 is the highest I'll go.)?

Maybe with a very harsh cooldown (5 minutes is the lowest I'll go personally, but other suggestions are appreciated. 10 is the highest I'll go.)?
Then it's use is pretty much obliberated, if you pressed the hotkey by accident, you'd have to wait 5 minutes.

Perhaps 10 seconds is the lowest I would go, similair to the RoD, though I do wonder what makes it OP if it's use is similair to the Ice Rod

Then it's use is pretty much obliberated, if you pressed the hotkey by accident, you'd have to wait 5 minutes.

Perhaps 10 seconds is the lowest I would go, similair to the RoD, though I do wonder what makes it OP if it's use is similair to the Ice Rod
I would agree more with this idea if the Devs could take this thread into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom