PC Cloud save backups corrupt my world (WLD) files. Bug?

the kirby gamer

Terrarian
So this problem started today at around 11:00 when i tried to enter my world, which was created with the following: for the worthy seed in a large world with the master mode and random "evil biom" modifer on as well. When i tried to enter the world i got the message "could not load backup". I have searched around a bit and found my answer to what the couse of the problem is and how to fix it, but my problem could not be solved by any of the solutions i found.

The problem i have which i think differs from the other treads i have seen is that my problem is caused, by the cloud save system that you can activate for your worlds and characters. When i open a world that does not have a .BAK file and is saved on a a cloud. The WLD file it, then seems to aoutomaticly corrupt. The strange thing is that i did not get a .bak file created for my world that i had spent 24+ hours on, but all of the worlds i had created before that does have .Bak files. The corrupted world gets a .BAD file which i think signifies that its corrupted.

So the problem appears to be the cloud save.... Does anyone know how to fix it? If so pls respond to this tread.

With best regards Kirby

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom