Mobile Cloud Save Erased?

What ACTUALLY caused it??

• It's a glitch. Duh.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I dont actually know.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I know but its not a choice here. (Put on post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nate-tural

Terrarian
So, i was playing terraria mobile as usual, me being addicted and a 2 month player. I had left my world and closed the game to check something. As soon as i was back, my player data was erased (It was in the cloud save!). I had a backup with different stuff, i went on using that to make sure the world wasnt erased too.(It was in the cloud save too.) It wasnt. I entered the world, my game crashed, and the backup with other stuff was erased. 2 months of work had been erased by a glitch.

• Would i be allowed to use an External Program
  • If so, it could be easily solved.
So, thanks for reading (if anyone did lol) answer if you can, and take care!

Last edited:
Well currently there is no way to retreive lost data. And Tmod is not available for mobile currently. Sorry for your loss. :(

Well I guess you could use a editor. The world deletion could have happened by file corruption, how i don't know.

• Would i be allowed to use an External Program
  • If so, i'd use the <removed by staff> to do it.
So, thanks for reading (if anyone did lol) answer if you can, and take care!
Hi there @Nate-tural, welcome to the forums. :)

Right now, the use of modding programs to alter the internal game on mobile isn't supported, which would include programs that let you cheat in items. What you do with your game in your home is up to you, but we don't permit discussion of it here on the forums. So I needed to edit your post to remove the programs you listed.

The best way to fight against corrupted files is to give the game plenty of time to perform the save process, and to take advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of the player and world before it is corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

If you're on Android, you can try this method to revert back to a prior cloud save. Please be careful with this option.
  • Log into your Google Drive from a computer, and find the Terraria cloud save files.
  • Select a file, right click and choose View More Options.
  • And then Manage Versions.
  • Hopefully it will pop up a list showing all the recent versions of that file.
  • Remove the most recent version that shows 0.0 kb (delete it or move it to your desktop).
  • If the next most recent version also shows 0.0 kb, remove that as well.
  • Restart your Terraria on your device, give it plenty of time to find the cloud saves.

Back
Top Bottom