Xbox One Cloud save not downloading

C mills420

Terrarian
OK so I can upload my world from Xbox 360 to the cloud just fine. Then when I try to download it from the cloud onto my Xbox one. It gives me a loading bar and acts normal. But then the world selection screen come up, But my 360 world is not there. As if it never downloaded. It's a 100% legitimate world. No mods no hacks. Just a world with a house. Does anyone know how to fix this plz. I would love to grind out all the new gear, but continue with what I already have so far.

OK so I can upload my world from Xbox 360 to the cloud just fine. Then when I try to download it from the cloud onto my Xbox one. It gives me a loading bar and acts normal. But then the world selection screen come up, But my 360 world is not there. As if it never downloaded. It's a 100% legitimate world. No mods no hacks. Just a world with a house. Does anyone know how to fix this plz. I would love to grind out all the new gear, but continue with what I already have so far.
Hi there @C mills420, I’m not sure if I have a solution for you. On the PS4, one thing that worked for some was to make sure and re-upload the world to the cloud and then download it. But I’m not sure that works for Xbox One. It might be worth a shot though.

Beyond that I don’t know of any solutions or workarounds. I know that Pipeworks is working on a patch that will include some fixes. Not sure when that will be ready, and not sure if it will fix your issue.

Sorry I don’t have better news. If you haven’t already done so, you can send your info straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom