Mobile Cloud save worlds

Lulord

Terrarian
Hi, My game keeps freezing when i try to tap on "Cloud Save" in worlds, I saved everything to cloud and reinstalled the game. I got my character back from cloud but I can't get my world back. Help! I've spent a long time building and exploring in that world.

My world is in google drive but I cant make it appear in the game. :nymph:

Please reply, thank you

If you are trying to access your cloud world and it crashes your game as it loads, im sorry to say that your cloud world is corrupted and there is no current way to fix it.

Hmm. Are you using more than 1 device or did you switch devices when reinstalling?
[doublepost=1491010497,1491010476][/doublepost]Im no moderator but im no stranger to this problem.

Im sorry but i have given it a thought and welp, as far as I know, i dont see or know any solution. When i had that problem i created a cloud world first and then kept logging in and out and eventually, my worlds reappeared

You know at the Main Menu where you see the Google+ Icon in the tip right corner? Sign Out by pressing it if you are signed in already. Then go to your world thing and press cloud and it will prompt you to log and say yes.

Didn't work, I think it's because I tried to move the worlds from folder to another in my drive. I'll just start a new world, thank you for trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom