Mobile Cloud Saves

Ali Najda

Terrarian
Hello Can someone please help me out?
I recently played terraria on my tablet and I cloud saved one of my worlds/character and I deleted the game. Then I download it the next day to find everything gone! Any feedback?

Hello Can someone please help me out?
I recently played terraria on my tablet and I cloud saved one of my worlds/character and I deleted the game. Then I download it the next day to find everything gone! Any feedback?
Did you download the game on the same device? Even if you didn’t, and you’re trying to get your cloud saves from another device, they should still be there.

A couple things come to mind to check on...
Are you logged in to the same cloud account? Does your cloud have enough room to have saved your data? Try giving it extra time on the menu screens to populate the list of characters and worlds. Go back to the main menu, then go to your cloud character or world list again. Do all of this slowly, (don’t bounce from menu to menu quickly) and give it extra time on each screen. Keep going back to the main menu, then go to your cloud saves, people have said that sometimes it just needs a bit of extra time to populate.

Back
Top Bottom