PS4 Cloud saves

I've tried pretty much everything, like uploading the world again. I can download characters but not world's.
Okay, but did you try the very specific instructions in the link that I posted?

If your game is crashing or hanging up during the legacy save conversion process, the team has discovered a workaround that is effective for the majority of players. It is important to note that you can only download saves uploaded after the latest PS3 version patch. Please make sure that you follow these steps precisely and do not skip anything.
  1. PS4 Settings -> Application Saved Data Management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Upload the SYSTEM file (Select Terraria) to the cloud or USB drive (as a backup)
  2. Delete the SYSTEM file in the System Storage (keep the USB/Cloud Backup)
  3. Restart the game.

Tried that already.
Ah, sorry to hear that it didn't work. :(

One other thing that I have seen work for other players is if there are signs or gravestones (that have been edited with new text) in the old world, it won't download. Some have had success with going into the old world on PS3, removing every single sign and gravestone, then re-uploading. It's a hassle and you never know if you've gotten ALL the signs, but for those for which it's worked it was a great workaround.

Back
Top Bottom