Xbox One Cloud upload problems

montster0405

Terrarian
I ended up getting a Xbox one for Christmas so I decided to try to upload my most used world from my 360 onto it along with my character, my character runs perfectly without problems but my world always loads up to 1/4 of the way, starts to freeze up then it sends me back to the Start screen of my Xbox. I'm trying to figure out what's going on because it's a world that me and a friend play on that has a lot done on it and I don't want it all to go to waste

I ended up getting a Xbox one for Christmas so I decided to try to upload my most used world from my 360 onto it along with my character, my character runs perfectly without problems but my world always loads up to 1/4 of the way, starts to freeze up then it sends me back to the Start screen of my Xbox. I'm trying to figure out what's going on because it's a world that me and a friend play on that has a lot done on it and I don't want it all to go to waste

I have same problem. World's that are pretty hard mode port over fine but my main world's crash. I tried making new one, dumping all items in, then porting. Worked fine but then I dumped the remaining half of items into the new world and niw it crashes.

Same problem here. I even decided to do a bit of experimenting since none of my worlds uploaded work at all. So, I made a new world and tried mining to hell and uploading it. It worked. I tried killing skeletron, it still worked. So, I went on an older world and tried patching everything like my hellavator up and completely destroying my house and the upload still didn't work. So, I think any 360 world that has had other players on it besides you won't work for some reason when uploaded and it's pretty lame.

I'm having the same problem with cloud uploads from my 360, but I can't upload characters or worlds. Also when I load a world to play on my xbox one I can't select the online game option, is anybody else having the same problems?

I have same problem. World's that are pretty hard mode port over fine but my main world's crash. I tried making new one, dumping all items in, then porting. Worked fine but then I dumped the remaining half of items into the new world and niw it crashes.
Alright. At least there's others that are having these problems and I'm not the only one.

I also cant play online on xbox one, when creating or loading a world, it wont let me select the online option.

Back
Top Bottom