Other cloudy with a chance of meat balls and monsters event

airpirate33

Terrarian
An event where lots of monsters fall from the sky. Then all those people that make forts with open roofs die (not that anyone makes them). And it should be any monsters spawning at that time and int lasts for one day even with events. More monsters spawn too.

The monsters are

Meatball
Health 50
Damage 30
Defense 5
Falls from the sky to try to eat you.
Meatball block 100% quantity 10 to 20

Spaggetti
Health 30
Damage 15
Deffense 10
Tries to stagle you.
Spaghetti whip 10%

Mac and cheese
Health 5
Damage 0
Defense 0
Falls on top of you and teports you somewhere else. If it misses than it sinks into the ground(decomposes).
Recal potion 100%

Pasta
Health 10
Damage 25
Defense 20
Falls ramdomly from the sky if it misses it does the same thing as mac and cheese.

Normal rain enemies

Hardmode

Taco
Health 150
Defense equal to the nearest player
Damage 40
Lands on the ground and spits food at the player.
Drops cornucopia 1/1000

Mad cook
Health 250 like npcs
Defense 5
Damage 5
More enemies fall near him??
Drops rolling pin 1%

Instead of pasta. It is cow carcases.
Health infininte
Defense infaninte
Damage 100

Drops are
boiling water a material

Meatball block a block (not much different from flesh block in look) ammo

Spaggetti whip a mace
Damage 20
Knockback very small
Use time fast

Rolling pin a sword
Damage 45
Knockback really big
Use time average

Cornucopia healing potion
Healing potion that can be used infinintly
Restores 180 health still causes potion sickness

Meatball launcher rocket launcher
Shoots meatball blocks
Has a chance to inflict confusion debuff

Recalpotion

Rainy day drops

Meat scraps sommons a pet meatball

Last edited:
An event where lots of monsters fall from the sky. Then all those people that make forts with open roofs die. And it should be any monsters spawning at that time and int lasts for one day even with events. More monsters spawn too.
haha yes this is awesome cool ! :D pls add a meatballs monster that eat u
i need to have fun once in a while

Last edited:
You have a LOT of work to do before this'll be remotely close to approval. What kind of enemies? Unique ones or just more of the garden variety zombies, possessed armor, and wraiths? When does it occur? Pre-Hardmode? Hardmode? Item-based or randomly-occuring? What makes it special? Will this provide any extra loot (like Red H2O said)?

Until you can elaborate and refine, you're getting a seal of denial from me.
Rating Denied.png

Sodapone, I think it would be randomly occurring. Prehardmode and hardmode. With increasing difficulty. Some of the mobs wold be spaghetti that that follows you around trying to stangle you. While monster meatballs fall down and roll around. Mac and cheese falls on top of you and teleports you somewhere else near by. And other thins like pasta bioling water and meat scraps fall down and just inflict damage when you get hit. When you enter hardmode the meat scraps and stuff just fall more commonly. You can get the meatball luncher and the spaggetti whip. And the meat buger witch sommons a baby meatball. You can get bottled boiling water and the spaggeti worm bait.

Sodapone, I think it would be randomly occurring. Prehardmode and hardmode. With increasing difficulty. Some of the mobs wold be spaghetti that that follows you around trying to stangle you. While monster meatballs fall down and roll around. Mac and cheese falls on top of you and teleports you somewhere else near by. And other thins like pasta bioling water and meat scraps fall down and just inflict damage when you get hit. When you enter hardmode the meat scraps and stuff just fall more commonly. You can get the meatball luncher and the spaggetti whip. And the meat buger witch sommons a baby meatball. You can get bottled boiling water and the spaggeti worm bait.
If it's both, then you need some prehardmode and some hardmode enemies, like wolves and Ice Golems for the blizzards.

The enimies woud be.

Meatball
Health 50
Damage 30
Defense 5
Falls from the sky and tries to eat you. Okay.

Spaggetti
Health 30
Damage 15
Deffense 10
Tries to strangle you. Needs Explaining.

Mac and cheese
Health 5
Damage 0
Defense 0
Falls on top of you and teports you somewhere else. If it misses than it sinks into the ground(decomposes).
How would this work?
Pasta
Health 10
Damage 25
Defense 20
Falls ramdomly from the sky if it misses it does the same thing as mac and cheese. Again, how would this work?

Normal rain enemies

Hardmode

Taco
Health 150
Damage 40
Lands on the ground and spits food at the player. Okay.

Mad cook
Health 250 like npcs
Defense 5
Damage 5
More enemies fall near him. Too weak.

Health infininte
Defense infaninte
Damage 100 Nope,nope,nope,nope.

Drops are boiling water What do these do?
Meatball block
Spaggetti whip
Rolling pin
Cornucopia
Recalpotion
Rainy day drops

For the spaghetti I will leave that to the spriters
What I mean by decomposes is sinks into the ground like the truffle worm
What do you think I should do to make the made cook harder
I like the cow carcasses what do you think I should change about them.
Boiling water well... I made another thread about a scientist npc that could make concocsions. It could also be used for some potions or buffs...

How would it strangle you? That's not exactly in Terraria.
Raise Attack and Defence. Too weak for Hardmode
Infinite health and Defence is too OP
The other items?

I support this :red:
We also need a gastropods rain
A bat rain
A mosquito rain
A crystal rain
A banana rain
A rain (music box) rain
An infaninte rain

(sarcasm ended)
It shouldn't occur randomly, having a summoning item would fit better.

Last edited:
this thread lacks greatly in content and i really dont see a point to both events. also how does the falling then teleporting and strangling work? both as said need explaining. also i really dont see why people would make roofless houses so probably no one would die from the monster rain thing. also you did not go into any depth and the items. as for the presentation you really need to work on your spelling. no support

The other items?

Strangling would be a special attack that would stop you and make you fight it while it does damage to you.
I guess it could raise attack and defense... unless he spawned randomly and if you kill him the next day the event happens and he isn't just hardmode.
With the infinitive health and defense is because yuo cant kill it and it cant move and despawns once you can't see it.
I told you what bioling water is meatball blocks pretty self explanatory the spaghetti whip a mace the rolling pin a sword and the cornacopia is in mobile

I told you what bioling water is meatball blocks pretty self explanatory the spaghetti whip a mace the rolling pin a sword
I'm sorry, your English seriously failed me here. I can't even understand what point you are trying to make.

The enimies woud be.

Meatball
Health 50
Damage 30
Defense 5
Falls from the sky to try to eat you.
How would it do that? Which A.I? Saying "it will eat you" means nothing to us.

Spaggetti
Health 30
Damage 15
Deffense 10
Tries to stagle you.
Is this like one of those shield eaters in Zelda? It's too weak to be honest.

Mac and cheese
Health 5
Damage 0
Defense 0
OK... I don't know why Mac and Cheese would do that, but forcing the player to teleport should be HM.

Pasta
Health 10
Damage 25
Defense 20
Falls ramdomly from the sky if it misses it does the same thing as mac and cheese.
If it does the same as above, why do we want it?

Taco
Health 150
Damage 40
Lands on the ground and spits food at the player.
I suppose it's OK

Mad cook
Health 250 like npcs
Defense 5
Damage 5
More enemies fall near him.
I'm guessing this means more enemy will spawn from him?

Health infininte
Defense infaninte
Damage 100
What is this I don't even.....

Drops are boiling water
What does it do? Self-explanatory? Nope. Not one bit.

Meatball block
Is this any different from Flesh Blocks?

Spaggetti whip
I don't know what this is supposed to be.

Rolling pin
Ditto
Cornucopia
You said it's in mobile? Good. What in the name of meatballs is it supposed to be? We don't want to have to look through wiki just to see your point.

Recalpotion
It's already common enough in chests, and the crafting is hardly costly. This one is redundant.

Rainy day drops
What is this again?

If some of those are consumables or weapons, you should tell us what they do and their stats. Saying "it's self-explanatory" means absolute jack with us.

A thread about a food event, but there's barely any meat(content) in it. I'll stick to my pirated pumpkin ice-cream, thank you very much.

The other items?

Stragling would be a special attack because I laches on to you and makes you fight it while dealing damage
Yea I probably could have better attak and defense... unless he spawned before the event and if you killed him the next day the event would happen
It isnt op since he cant move and be despawnes once you can't see him anymore

Back
Top Bottom