Other cloudy with a chance of meat balls and monsters event

I'm sorry, I can't help you with this because I personally think you should ask someone with 1yr+ experience, because I don't think I can help you.

This is pretty silly.
Nothing is balanced at ALL the idea is not original at all and it would not fit into terraria at all. Also for future references if you decide to post more suggestions, Think about how they would work for at least a hour and get a nice picture in your head then post it. Also you can PM people for chatting.

This is pretty silly.
Nothing is balanced at ALL the idea is not original at all and it would not fit into terraria at all. Also for future references if you decide to post more suggestions, Think about how they would work for at least a hour and get a nice picture in your head then post it. Also you can PM people for chatting.
Sorry that's what you think and we weren't chatting we were talking about the event. And he unlike you tried to help me and though before posting.

Sorry that's what you think and we weren't chatting we were talking about the event. And he unlike you tried to help me and though before posting.
Seems like it to me, Very short messages and pretty much just could be put in a PM. Also some ideas are bad in general, Like this one. It just makes no sense. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just saying what I thought about your suggestion.

This suggestion just seems like it has no real point or any place in this game.

Well I'm trying to make something totally different like why do we need to make more thinngs like a white blood moon or hell moon those are just the same things. And I want to make something new with a new train of thought.

For the strangling I'd suggest something like suffocation like when mining sand...no constructive criticism here just criticism...so I'm giving you some advice

The strangling should be like the suffocation when you mine sand...no constructive criticism just criticism here so I'm giving you some advice for the spaghetti...good luck with the mod it sound delicious!

Sorry for posting that twice...I just didn't see my original post so I posted it again😅
The strangling should be like the suffocation when you mine sand...no constructive criticism just criticism here so I'm giving you some advice for the spaghetti...good luck with the mod it sound delicious!

But I do think this could go in terraria...may be a little silly but it could work...just put more thought into it ok?

Anyway ima head out

Back
Top Bottom