OOC CODENAME BRAVO [Test Subject RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 2021, Month August.

People are suffering through a world-ending pandemic, just after another ended, made worse by the widespread drought. To escape it, people tried to get underground. Sounds easy, eh? The corporations denied them all that liberty, beginning to arrest them. It then led to global riots, bloodily ended by the same corporations. Human liberties were then limited, and people made dependent on world-destroying companies.

Five years later it all went downhill.

September, 2026

Month after 5th Capitalist Glory Day, the air quality is fatal. The only cities that have an acceptable air are either in hands of corporates or their allies. Surveillance, violent force and advertising was over the top. The environment withered away as more forests worldwide were cut in five past years than during thirty years of pre-Glory era. Debt is common, and a mean to keep a population enslaved. The uplifting of a poor into rich became impossible.

Another ten years later, there were only ten known cities - Las Vegas, Berlin, Beijing, New Delhi, Brasilia, Johannesburg, Cairo, Madrid, Ottawa and Moscow. Many were destroyed since they weren't profitable any more. Those megalopolis housed 30-50 million people each, and were home to 360 million people. A dome was theoretically keeping humans safe. Practically, the corporations grew so greedy that they began using people as test subjects to their nefarious uses, to keep power and to advance. Tales of 'mutated creatures' were in fact escapees that were demonized by same corporations as disobedient. Others, as cyborgs, were kept in place as guards, with their memories wiped clean to only permit one purpose - protect a CEO. The least lucky were outright killed, brutally or by experiments, again for propaganda that no one disobedient to capitalism would rise up to the masters. There still were ones who survived the execution via experiments, and put up a fight. The only problem was they were alone.

Your number recently came up. Whether a lowly cyber-gladiator or a programmer, a mysterious person had put you in the van and drove you into the facility. No preparation, no anything.

Rules:

Play like a gentleman and all that stuff. Do not overpower everyone constantly, and of course - have fun. There's a four-character limit per player. Might get either higher... or lower. It all depends on the RP progression though and your actions.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification/Transformation/Experimentation/Other
New species (if Transformed):
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum):
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified):
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*):
Description of experiment (if Other)
Quirks:
Flaws (a must):
Other:

* Keep in mind that experiments give you bio-chemical powers, transformations give you biological powers, and cyborgification gives you electro-cyber powers.

Final note:
This isn't a GMed fully RP, and such a fitting event may be welcome... just don't make it yet another lovecraft/CA/whatever. While I did have some inspiration from Ferro et Sanguis, this RP isn't copying that either.

I would consider joining, but I don't have any OCs that I could use here. and I'm kinda out of ideas for new OCs aside from the researcher or the archeologist... I have 1 left but I'm not sure how to finish them up for this...

I hope I did this right!

Name: Phoenix (Also called IX, pronounced as either 'Nine' or 'Ix')
Appearance: Wears a black leather jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. Eyes are grey. White hair. Large scar on back. 178cm tall, average weight.
Personality: Prideful and loyal, sensitive about flaws. Cunning. Likes being the leader, hates when he has no control.
Backstory: Lived in Berlin and worked in a small grocery store. Has Australian ancestry.
Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification/Transformation/Experimentation/Other: Transformation
New species (if Transformed): Phoenix
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum):
1600773683443.png

Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Ability to control and manipulate fire, flight
Quirks: Good with tech, has a passion for writing stories
Flaws (a must): Overly sensitive about flaws, often careless
Other: His birth name was Noah, his father's name.

I hope I did this right!

Name: Phoenix (Also called IX, pronounced as either 'Nine' or 'Ix')
Appearance: Wears a black leather jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans. Eyes are grey. White hair. Large scar on back. 178cm tall, average weight.
Personality: Prideful and loyal, sensitive about flaws. Cunning. Likes being the leader, hates when he has no control.
Backstory: Lived in Berlin and worked in a small grocery store. Has Australian ancestry.
Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification/Transformation/Experimentation/Other: Transformation
New species (if Transformed): Phoenix
View attachment 292905
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Ability to control and manipulate fire, flight
Quirks: Good with tech, has a passion for writing stories
Flaws (a must): Overly sensitive about flaws, often careless
Other: His birth name was Noah, his father's name.
Seems good enough. I think you're in.

I want to join, except I can't make decisions, like, ever. (I have one option I haven't even started making yet, and that's... pretty much it.)

I want to join, except I can't make decisions, like, ever. (I have one option I haven't even started making yet, and that's... pretty much it.)
Any homans you are considering? (I'll handle stuff being some introductions, and that. Somebody must push it onwards after all :p)

I'm considering joining, but I don't know what character to use.
Considering I don't feel like adding any new OCs to my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom