Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Daniel
Appearance:
C8X51P5.png

Personality: Undecided
Backstory: Unknown
Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 25%
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified):
6UHZLRJ.png
(No idea if this is 25% or not, but I tried. The grey sleeve is supposed to resemble metal, I didn't have much to work with...)
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): I need help with deciding this.
Quirks: I need help with deciding this.
Flaws (a must): Again, I need help with deciding this. (this is an OC that is WAY different than what I usually make, so it's really hard to do this, sorry...)
Other: his text color is #adc9de

i got some humans but most of them dont even fit right in either to being more RJITU styled (medieval, outdoors) or working for goverments except 1 BUT ITS A HECKIN MADNESS COMBAT CHARACTER

Name: Digi (Digito long)
Appearance:

1600793488178.png

pretend he aint madness

Personality:

A kind person, however becomes a coward when alone, fights if its necessary

Backstory:

??? (Sorry but i am not good at backstories)

Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification/Transformation/Experimentation/Other

Cyborgification and only that

New species (if Transformed): NOT TRANSFORMED
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 50%

1600793602808.png

Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*):

Can fire a laser with his ``new`` visor, can fire bullets with one of arms

Description of experiment (if Other)

NOT OTHER

Quirks:

Quite strong upon becoming a cyborg.

Flaws (a must):

A coward when alone, the average joe when normal.

Other:

The visor/goggles and ``Jaw`` is a reference to his RJITU design.

So? is it good?

Name: Digi (Digito long)
Appearance:

View attachment 292940

pretend he aint madness

Personality:

A kind person, however becomes a coward when alone, fights if its necessary

Backstory:

??? (Sorry but i am not good at backstories)

Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification/Transformation/Experimentation/Other

Cyborgification and only that

New species (if Transformed): NOT TRANSFORMED
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 50%

View attachment 292941

Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*):

Can fire a laser with his ``new`` visor, can fire bullets with one of arms

Description of experiment (if Other)

NOT OTHER

Quirks:

Quite strong upon becoming a cyborg.

Flaws (a must):

A coward when alone, the average joe when normal.

Other:

The visor/goggles and ``Jaw`` is a reference to his RJITU design.

So? is it good?
Hm... there's one flaw I see. Being average is not one. But eh, since you filled one flaw... I can take a blind eye on your backstory and accept you.

I'm still trying to figure out how existing works, because I can't think of a way to finish the description for Daniel... (I really want to join this, but when I suck at my general existence, that isn't easy...)

I'm still trying to figure out how existing works, because I can't think of a way to finish the description for Daniel... (I really want to join this, but when I suck at my general existence, that isn't easy...)
Okay... lemme see what your appearance tells in terms of personality... laid back, and shy. Needs encouragement, and when disturbed - aggressive?
Are all Gachas that way?
Power... hmm, you'd do have some nice HUD or a chainsaw-arm, I guess. Or a hacker arm.
I hope it helps a bit.

As much as I know what I'd do in terms of characters here, I think I'll just be spectating.

Name: Daniel
Appearance: View attachment 292935
Personality: Laid-back, shy, somewhat insecure, though he likely won't show mercy if you piss him off.
Backstory: Unknown
Experiments(may be more than one): Cyborgification
Percentage of mechanical replacement (if Cyborgified, with 25% being minimum, and 80% being maximum): 25%
New appearance (if Transformed or Cyborgified): View attachment 292931 (No idea if this is 25% or not, but I tried. The grey sleeve is supposed to resemble metal, I didn't have much to work with...)
Power (if Experimented upon, Transformed or Cyborgified*): Capable of hacking into systems, or open up a HUD (which I haven't decided on a use for that one yet, I'm tired.)
Quirks: He's pretty agile.
Somewhat clever (I mean, probably a good idea to be somewhat clever if you're a hacker)
Flaws (a must): Kind of a coward.
Other: his text color is #adc9de
I just copied the previous description and finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom