Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

I wanted a red dragon not an orange one.
chinese_dragon_by_minitehhedgehog-d8psi3e.png

I tried my best except for the tail.

Last edited:
W.I.P.
gajeku_by_minitehhedgehog-d8sc90o.png
gajeku.png
Softer outline for neckwear, also hat
gajekuu.png
I think I messed up
Trying to fix the shading of the hat, the neckwear, the cloak because these don't match.
(The cloak is cartoonish and missing highlight, the hat has confusing shading, the neckwear doesn't have shading at all)
Also, the cloak looks weird.

I need constructive criticism.

Last edited:
W.I.P.
gajeku_by_minitehhedgehog-d8sc90o.png

Trying to fix the shading of the hat, the neckwear, the cloak because these don't match.
(The cloak is cartoonish and missing highlight, the hat has confusing shading, the neckwear doesn't have shading at all)
Also, the cloak looks weird.

I need constructive criticism.
I honestly think he looks really cool, like something out of a Kirby game. I'm no sprited so I guess I'm not really a fair judge of that sort of stuff. But I noticed requests were open. Can I request Sour Cream of Steven Universe as a Terraria character?

Your Pixel Art has been improving vastly, as such I now have a request. I'd like a turtle, with gold etching, rather large, walking to the left. Protruding from his shell would be a pole with a banner attached. This banner would have the words 'Teal Supports.'

If this is not your kind of thing, I'll just take a turtle! :)

Unfortunately, I'm a little bit confused about your request.

Is it a turtle or a tortoise?
Do you want your request to look Terraria-ish, cartoonish or something different?
If you can, please provide a reference for the size.

I hope I'm not bothering you, thanks.

Hey, I was making some pixel art for my mod, then I realized that you were ten times better than me.

So I was wondering if you could re-do this sword.

And if you're up for it, it would be awesome if you could make a Hammer and Pickaxe to go with it.

Attachments

• GeariteSword.png
    GeariteSword.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 236
  • DisplaySword.png
    DisplaySword.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 268
Teal'd like to apologize for his drunkenness with that request earlier. I've thought over the turtle vs tortoise thing and have arrived with some answers. Most 'turtles' are aquatic so I'll be going with the alternative 'tortoise' (though most consider them to be a type of turtle). So a tortoise/turtle like this:
index.php

The gold etching can be outlining the scales as an idea.

I have little preference for size because of my difficulty for gauging it, especially on the limitations of a mobile device. Though comparatively it might, including banner height, be good to have it tall as this:
index.php

As for the banner, @Gotcha! Has a really cool 'Star Flag' which I shall nab and use for a reference as to banner.
5stars.gif

Uh, about this post. I'll take requests, if you want an awesome one it will take at least a couple days. If you want one like Coldshot's it will take about 30 - 60 minutes.
(Sorry for taking your request post Coldshot)
So, This is someone else's art thread. It is generally not advised to post 'advertisements' or even stuff pertaining to your own art on other's art threads. I think the gift was really cool and looks neat, but, I'd post this as a profile post or even just edit the first gift post. Not trying to be rude or anything. You might even consider opening a thread for it.

So, This is someone else's art thread. It is generally not advised to post 'advertisements' or even stuff pertaining to your own art on other's art threads. I think the gift was really cool and looks neat, but, I'd post this as a profile post or even just edit the first gift post. Not trying to be rude or anything. You might even consider opening a thread for it.
Thanks, but I know. That's why I put an apology. And I'll probably take it down as I do with most of my stuff.

Also I'm not going to bother with a thread though so...
and I just realized that was self advertising, at the time I thought I was just letting people know (which is self advertising, crap I'm so tired I don't even know).

Anyways thanks.

STOP! Hammer time!
Anyway, your request is completed.
_request__robott_s_hammer_by_minitehhedgehog-d8tk0gy.png

Yes, I changed the color scheme a bit, only for the gray parts. Also, I don't have the same shading style for the hammer as your sword.
But, if you want, I can help you change the color to look like your sword, not the shading because I'm bad at mimicking other people style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom