Is this good?

• Yeah, I like it.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nope. (Tell me why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zygomorph

Spazmatism
(Has someone suggested this before? If so, sorry.)
When there's a lot of comments on a profile (<cough>Jetstream</cough>), you have to click the 'View previous comments' button, right? But what if you want to collapse them again, like if the comments take up a whole page, you should be able to click the button again (which optimally should have changed again into 'Collapse comments' or something, should pose no problem for Skiphs.)

Hmm, seems like a good idea. I see no troubles with this at first glance. I'm not entirely sure if there is anything wrong with it. From what I know, the staff have restricted time, but should be able to squeeze a little work on it in between IRL and 1.3 stoof.
(Maybe I'm just being an idiot as always, but it seems fine to me.)

Hmm, seems like a good idea. I see no troubles with this at first glance. I'm not entirely sure if there is anything wrong with it. From what I know, the staff have restricted time, but should be able to squeeze a little work on it in between IRL and 1.3 stoof.
(Maybe I'm just being an idiot as always, but it seems fine to me.)
Yeah, seems like the staff, especially Skiphs have been limited with the 1.3 update. Probably should stop posting TCF suggestions. :p

Suggestions are always welcome. As is the understanding that not everything can be incorporated...and that due to those priorities you mentioned, may be delayed even if so. :)

Never stop making suggestions though!

Suggestions are always welcome. As is the understanding that not everything can be incorporated...and that due to those priorities you mentioned, may be delayed even if so. :)

Never stop making suggestions though!
Yeah, I relized at one point that XenForo may not even be flexible enough to allow some of the things I want.

Back
Top Bottom