Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Vest decides to speak up.
"after everything she's been through recently, she just doesn't like talking at all..."

"huh."
(Also, I don't know if you were there when I confirmed this, or if I ever confirmed it in the first place, but Vest is canonically 10 years old. Just a neat fact o wanted to mention)

"to be honest, I don't know how her last adventure went for the most part. considering I wasn't there..."

(Ah okay)
(So imma make a new character because uhhh JPEG got rebooted a frick ton lmao)
Name: Timekeeper (I need some lore out of her anyways tbh)
Age: She was born when time was made, so like, centuries old? But she appears to be 18.
Franchise: Strange House, if it counts. It's basically a world for my ocs. (If you want the name of the planet, it's Earth42_0)
She can freeze time and rewind it, but she's weaker nowadays, so she can really only freeze it for up to an hour, and she can only rewind time once every 2 weeks.
She goes by the name Ty, Tykee, or Tyke.

"So you don't know anything, and they won't talk. That sounds about right honestly. Nothing is ever easy."
Vest: "Most I know is that she almost died at least once or twice. And that she had to set up a new team."
(Ah okay)
(So imma make a new character because uhhh JPEG got rebooted a frick ton lmao)
Name: Timekeeper (I need some lore out of her anyways tbh)
Age: She was born when time was made, so like, centuries old? But she appears to be 18.
Franchise: Strange House, if it counts. It's basically a world for my ocs. (If you want the name of the planet, it's Earth42_0)
She can freeze time and rewind it, but she's weaker nowadays, so she can really only freeze it for up to an hour, and she can only rewind time once every 2 weeks.
She goes by the name Ty, Tykee, or Tyke.
(Accepted)

Back
Top Bottom