Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

“Alright then little guy, come on” he says as he picks up the little puppy and gets back into his Bugatti. He buckles himself in and holds Starpup close to him. He takes off down the road, back to his house.

"I feel like I'm getting smothered by silence right now"
Pancake gets up and tries to find something to do.

(Character app.:
Name:
Kettei / Ketsui Seishin
Franchise: my oc multiverse thingy
Powers: Spellcards that unlock different abilities, he can only use 2 at a time
Backstory:(not all of it) with a bichrome soul, both traits are constantly at war with each other. In his case, its Determination vs Perseverance. Their fighting split his personality into two. When his text color is
pink, he will act crazier, and when his text color is purple he will act calmer. He is usually in purple mode. Friends with Pancake.
Weaknesses: If you can get him to use too many spellcards, he can't do anything for a bit. He doesn't like the color green.)

"I feel like I'm getting smothered by silence right now"
Pancake gets up and tries to find something to do.

(Character app.:
Name:
Kettei / Ketsui Seishin
Franchise: my oc multiverse thingy
Powers: Spellcards that unlock different abilities, he can only use 2 at a time
Backstory:(not all of it) with a bichrome soul, both traits are constantly at war with each other. In his case, its Determination vs Perseverance. Their fighting split his personality into two. When his text color is
pink, he will act crazier, and when his text color is purple he will act calmer. He is usually in purple mode. Friends with Pancake.
Weaknesses: If you can get him to use too many spellcards, he can't do anything for a bit. He doesn't like the color green.)
"...if this is going to go how I think it'll go, wwe'll have something to do shortly..."

(accepted)

Back
Top Bottom