Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Alex seems a bit worried, but doesn't say anything.
And as usual, Etch does not seem surprised at all.

The darkness clears, and everyone is now in a cave. Or it would be called one if it wasn't covered in wall to wall, ceiling to ceiling crystals.
"Welcome to Kyosho!"

Small orbs are flying about, lighting the cave. The crystals are relatively clear, allowing light to refract and dazzle.
Ai knocks on a seemingly clear crystal.
*bonk*

(UYHIGEVFYGDUHVWK)
The crystal opens dramatically, and light seems to shine on the inside. The crystal is large enough for people to fit inside...
Ai hops on in.
A large distance above...
Sarah enters the room everyone was in, finding it empty.
Where did they go?
She notices the ground ripping slightly.
Oh. But how am I supposed to tell them now? They needed to...

~
"So like... Should we go to that city?"

Alex somewhat cautiously follows.
As does Etch.

"I'd rather not."
"Considering my past, I'd prefer staying out of areas with a lot of people."

"Alright." Ice leans on a tree.
~
A kind of room is here, and it's way larger than the actual crystal. It seems to be made of something akin to marble.
"I call it the Mica Mausoleum. Though, no one dead is stored here, it just sounds cool."

Ai walks over to a tv. "I had to use the entire place as an antenna to get it to work."
The general area around key places like the tv and the desk have many objects strewn about, like paper, pencils, more than a few water bottles, and exactly one shirt that says, " i didn't expect that! but, to be fair, you werent expecting this either". And yes, it's actually in all lowercase.

The general area around key places like the tv and the desk have many objects strewn about, like paper, pencils, more than a few water bottles, and exactly one shirt that says, " i didn't expect that! but, to be fair, you werent expecting this either". And yes, it's actually in all lowercase.
(This is literally just my room, especially my desk- I feel called out)
"Hm."

(even the shirt?)
Ai kerplops onto a couch(if you can call it that- it's made of literal stone) and turns on the tv.
...nd now we turn to Kenti, our weatherperson.
The camera shifts over to a person wearing a suit that seems to have a different state of weather depending on how you looked at it.
"Thank you,Yara." Kenti is holding a long stick, and they point to a map, apparently showing the underground. The stick is specifically pointing to a cave that looks like Kyosho.
"Here in Kyosho, we can see a shift in the silicate particles," Little silicon atoms move around on the image of the cave.
"leading to a low pressure point near Akaten." A big L appears over the very edge of the cave, where it borders a large cave similar to Akatennaji.
"Be wary of silicate storms and sudden bouts of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. " A storm appeared.
Also, over in the South Left corner of Akaten, we can see a very sharp drop in humidity, so those of you in the Forest might have trouble using Ko....

(even the shirt?)
(The shirt is on my bookcase, but with Don't mess with me written on it and a gun around the text
It's super comfy too)
Ai kerplops onto a couch(if you can call it that- it's made of literal stone) and turns on the tv.
...nd now we turn to Kenti, our weatherperson.
The camera shifts over to a person wearing a suit that seems to have a different state of weather depending on how you looked at it.
"Thank you,Yara." Kenti is holding a long stick, and they point to a map, apparently showing the underground. The stick is specifically pointing to a cave that looks like Kyosho.
"Here in Kyosho, we can see a shift in the silicate particles," Little silicon atoms move around on the image of the cave.
"leading to a low pressure point near Akaten." A big L appears over the very edge of the cave, where it borders a large cave similar to Akatennaji.
"Be wary of silicate storms and sudden bouts of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. " A storm appeared.
Also, over in the South Left corner of Akaten, we can see a very sharp drop in humidity, so those of you in the Forest might have trouble using Ko....
Etch just watches.

"As we all know, Ko is partially dependent on the presence of water in the area." A little orb appeared, with water molecules spinning around it.
"And since there's a lack of water in the Forest, there will be a higher amount of water in Kyosho and the North Right corner." The other places on the map began to glow slightly.
"And that's all for today's forecast. Back to you, Yara."

"Now as all of you know, the time is coming near again for Tamachōmure! The beautiful Spirituum Swallowtail will be leaving their cocoons soon once more! Be sure to begin making your floats soon! Remember the days? Just in case you don't, I'll go over them again.
First there's Monday, for Rebirth. This is the time where the butterflies will begin to wiggle in their cocoons. Remember to capture some of the liquid that drips out for good luck. Remember, the cocoons are in the Rainbow Shining Forest, and are under the jurisdiction of the spirits there. Don't touch them, or the spirits will attack!
Then there's Tuesday, for Unknowing Infanthood. This is the time where the butterflies will begin to hatch out, and they will be very slow and still. This is before their colors come in yet, so they will be perfectly white."

"There's Wednesday, for Blissful Childhood. The butterflies will make friends with other butterflies nearby, and they will practice flight with each other.
There's Thursday, for Arrogant Teenageism. The butterflies at this point are about the size of your hand, and they are now trying out their mandibles. They'll bite you if you get to relaxed!
Then there's Friday, for Disillusioned Adulthood. Now they are flying around pretty well, and it's almost time for them to fly away! However, they lose interest in other butterflies and will often separate themselves. Some will split into pairs or groups, but generally are alone. Now is the time to try and get one to touch you! If they touch you, they will change into the color of your soul! Some even say they will have patterns."

Back
Top Bottom