Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(yess!)
The flower's bullets suddenly become pink dianthus petals, all drifting to the ground.
(Character App:
Appearance: Like ferr, but with brown hair, slightly darker skin, and blue eyes.
Characteristic(common reocurring theme with him): Rejection, Dianthus
Abilities: manipulate plants(weaker than Ferr)
Equipment: small jagged dagger, apple
Weaknesses: easily angered by the truth, manipulatable, ice.
Personality: judgemental, loud
hex code: AbFFcc(minty green! yum)
)

(yess!)
The flower's bullets suddenly become pink dianthus petals, all drifting to the ground.
(Character App:
Appearance: Like ferr, but with brown hair, slightly darker skin, and blue eyes.
Characteristic(common reocurring theme with him): Rejection
Abilities: manipulate plants(weaker than Ferr)
Equipment: small jagged dagger, apple
Weaknesses: easily angered by the truth, manipulatable, ice.
Personality: judgemental, loud
hex code: AbFFcc(minty green! yum)
)
(*Checks notebook page from while I was making Antel, where one of the names I was considering was Anten* how did you find this)
(Accepted)
"..."

Note: Currently they're with Esther and as such look the same as her (aside from eye color in Navy's case I guess) but this modified version with everything prepared for TLRPPW was the one I had copied

Name: Navy
Age: At this point, they lost track. They’ve been around for at least a few hundred years.
Species: Human
Appearance:
Navy (Past).png
Personality: Mostly a nice person, though they seem a bit… how do I say this… distanced? From everyone else. They tend to be very blunt as well.
Equipment: A sword.
Abilities: Fire magic, Dark magic. (Doesn’t currently have any upgrade plans)
Strengths: Skilled with their fire magic, and pretty good at dodging attacks.
For being as distanced from others as they are, they have surprisingly good teamwork skills sometimes.
Weaknesses: Really bad at blocking attacks, and has some trouble actually befriending others.
Text Color: #5f1412

Name: Roxas
Species: Human
Appearance: See above
Personality: Usually, introverted as all hell, but he does have a more confident side that he mostly shows during important battles.
Equipment: See above
Abilities: Wind Magic, Light Magic, and a unique Quality, that lets him activate a sort of “Analysis mode”, where he can focus on the general situation much more without his introvertedness getting in the way. His eyes change to a very light silver color while this is active.
Strengths: He’s extremely agile, good luck in advance with hitting him.
Weaknesses: Introvert go brrrrrrrrrrrr
If he’s in that “Analysis mode” and something hurts him a lot (in terms of actual pain, so if something doesn’t deal much damage but still feels really painful it still counts), he’s forced out of it and has to re-enter it manually.
Text Color: #d29759

(wait do antel and anten overlap)
"I dont-"
"I-"
"How-"
"What-"

A single dark purple dianthus petal lands on Ice's head.
(quickly writes down hex code for that purple cuz its really pretty(552255))
Ice.exe has stopped responding.
[Wait] [Stop]

(wait do antel and anten overlap)
"I dont-"
"I-"
"How-"
"What-"

A single dark purple dianthus petal lands on Ice's head.
(quickly writes down hex code for that purple cuz its really pretty(552255))
Ice.exe has stopped responding.
[Wait] [Stop]
(Anten was basically the prototype name for Antel)
*Concern*
(also, [wait] [stop])

The person stares at the group.
"Why are you here? This is Ke'du* land. Why is everything burnt, and then frozen over? What did you do? Why was there a huge spellcard flower throwing lasers everywhere?" This person seems very angry.

"...hi?" Ke'e... They look like that person Ferr but different. Maybe they're related?
"Hi i guess."
"Of course. A Kiu'de*."
Ice's horns appear. "I have a name."
??? has already moved on. "But... who are you?"

"I'm Pancake. Ka'du." Pancake's horns pop out.
*note: Anten says "Ke'du" here because he is Ke'e, and is thus talking about his "family". However, he cannot grammatically say "ke'de" or "ke'e" because that would imply that he is not one of them. However, Ferr can, since he technically --spoilers--
**note2: Anten says "Kiu'de" here because he recognizes that there are two factions of the Water tribe- Water and Ice. He can technically assume that Ice is of the Ice Faction, but some like to use both, so he just uses both i and u.

"Ah, the great lava tribe. I remember when it was still a great nation. It feels like so long ago."
"Well it's not our fault we fell, is it. From what I remember it was the Kae'de's ultimate decision to attack the Satori. They were always easily spooked."
"Ok, but you Ka'de didn't have to protect them. They should've paid the price for their own actions."
"We couldn't just sit there and let them all die!"
"Oh ok, so you kill yourselves instead. Because that makes sense."
"Well at least us Ka'du didn't desert everybody right when they needed us, like the Ke'e!"
???'s horns jab out, stabbing the purple petal.
"We couldn't help anyway! There aren't any plants in a cave!"

...Yeah, I want nothing to do with this. Ice shrinks back, going over to stand next to Nathan.
*note: Anten says "Ke'du" here because he is Ke'e, and is thus talking about his "family". However, he cannot grammatically say "ke'de" or "ke'e" because that would imply that he is not one of them. However, Ferr can, since he technically --spoilers--
**note2: Anten says "Kiu'de" here because he recognizes that there are two factions of the Water tribe- Water and Ice. He can technically assume that Ice is of the Ice Faction, but some like to use both, so he just uses both i and u.

"Well you could've used spellcards!"
Anten throws a card in the air. "I'll show you a spellcard!"
Marketing Failure ~ First Impressions Gone Wrong(Phase 1)
1670361792363.png
Minty green hydrangea petals begin to orbit him, slowly reaching farther and farther away. They arent targeted at anyone, but a few flit close to Nathan and Shine.

"Pancake this one has phases!"
"Alright!" Pancake jumps back, narrowly dodging a petal. He moves back and forth, following the pattern of the spellcard.
Ice makes a shield and deflects some petals.

Nathan focuses on defending Shine first, worrying less about his own safety right now.
Solus just watches this happen.

1670362311897.png
(*the bullets move far faster than the image suggests.)
Before Pancake can do anything, the petals speed up crazily. You can hear the petals slice through the air.
"Woah-" Pancake can't avoid most of them, and he gets a ton of cuts on his arms and legs. "ow ow ow"
Ice's shield melts from the leftover heat of Pancake's sunsplosion. He goes to hide behind a tree, but ends up getting cut by quite a few petals.
*sharp intake of breath* "ishh"

Anten picks up the purple petal off of his horn. He blows it into the spellcard...
Hmph. &Ka'de? to ka?&(He's a fire demon... Where's the fire?)

(2 on defense)
(I have a bad feeling about this...)
(Who- okay I'm not gonna ask)
Anyway, Nathan does take quite a bit of damage due to his lack of focusing on defending himself.

Pancake shoots Anten with a fireball, but the petals shred it to bits.
Pancake tries again, but instead of just your basic fireball, he focuses and slows his movements.
A kind of drawn out fire blast instead.
This pierces through the petals, hitting Anten square in the face.

"&Ku'so-&"
But the spellcard has a second phase...

"The Truest Colors Shine from Within ~ Anten, The Iron-Strengthened Dianthus"
"Bronzepelt!"
1670363890761.png
Three rings of flowers grow out of the ground, pushing the snow off of their petals.
The outermost ring is a minty green, the second ring a purplish blue, and the center ring a dark purple.

Back
Top Bottom