Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(Lol)
(Avin would 100% suffer with it if he wasn't good at general mobility skills)
(Etch might have a bit of trouble, though)

(i might try and draw him)
(just to like, solidify his appearance in my brain, because for some reason my brain likes to change everyone into jeans even though i want them in dress pants or something like that)

(If you do good luck)
(I still need to find time to draw Etch and Solus, Etch because it would probably help me imagine the fact she also has some resemblances to Gardevoir, Solus because of the fact that he wears a robe)
(The main trouble with Solus is that I'd need to likely reference Mienfoo's idle pose in Gates to Infinity which is a lot less useful than Pokedex 3D pro is, and for Etch I'd just need to basically alternate between referencing Kirlia and Gardevoir)

(Also I have so many characters I want to add in to test them but I don't want to overwhelm myself too much-)

(take your time)
(im sure the roleplay won't die out that quickly.)
(also i totally forgot the key fact that i literally cannot draw, so that's something)

(take your time)
(im sure the roleplay won't die out that quickly.)
(True but still)
(I'm taking notes for which characters are where for me so I can keep track of them all more easily, maybe that'll help me later)
(also i totally forgot the key fact that i literally cannot draw, so that's something)
(Practice, feel free to reference my drawings if you need to)

(Edit: @HouraiPancake I think Banana's still waiting on a reply from you IC)

Last edited:
"If I were alone, I'd consider that."
"Though, I get the distinct feeling everyone else here is silly enough to ignore you."
"So...I guess I'm stuck trying to be the pragmatic one amongst this... little group of ours."

"...well, you're not me anyway."
Ten looks over at where the Quilladin poked.
RC sighs, mentally resigning himself to whatever this is.

(Gtg for food now-ish.)
"Yeah. Anyway, don't go there. Also, there's a group of Ka'Jongu coming this way, so you should probably hide."
Screaming and other monkey-like sounds can be heard in the distance, steadily getting louder.
"We're already cutting it close..."
"What do you mean "monkey of-" wait, KA? like, LAVA? or Ka, like rocks?"
"Yes."

"So you're saying lava lobbing rock monkeys are going to attack us."
But Guyo was already gone.

A loud tick noise is heard, and everyone is sped up slightly.
Somehow, the jungle seems to part towards the ticking sound, opening a kind of makeshift path.

“…just awesome.”
Ten turns to face the oncoming monkey-sounds…
“…Are you insane, Ten?”
“Did you miss the part about them being lava monkeys?”

“Do we just run then?”
Sounds like a pretty good idea so yeah.”

RC starts moving briskly towards the convenient path, waving for everyone to follow him. Ten, at least, does.

“…just awesome.”
Ten turns to face the oncoming monkey-sounds…
“…Are you insane, Ten?”
“Did you miss the part about them being lava monkeys?”

“Do we just run then?”
Sounds like a pretty good idea so yeah.”

RC starts moving briskly towards the convenient path, waving for everyone to follow him. Ten, at least, does.
"This place is insane. I can feel my sanity falling into nothingness." Pancake follows Ten.
My characters follow RC as well, except Avin at first, because he's currently busy recovering from

this.
Sarah sees Avin struggling.
"Should I pick you up?"

The monkeys have arrived, but they still sound far away, despite being within sight distance.
"Why do they sound like that?"
The monkeys wear stone helmets, and swing from branch to branch. Each one has strangely pink hands, as if all the fur was burned off.
A ball of lava nearly hits Pancake in the head, and laughing can be heard above.
"tititititititittii!!!"

The clock tower comes into view, but not before a few monkeys get in front of the group.
The ticking is so loud....

(i hate the ticking...)

"heehee!"
One monkey tries to jump on top of Shine.

Back
Top Bottom