Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

"3... 2... 1.... Galaxy woke up. "

"you are dead now"
"Yeah ok, let's see how that works."

*galaxy pays no mind to the sword pointed at their neck, jumps on top of the sword and starts running up the sword towards jake, their sword at the ready*

"Yeah Challenge accepted."
*I try to shake him off gently but-*

*Galaxy suddenly unfolds large, green dragon wings (why not) and flies at top speed towards Jake, aiming for the heart with their sword*
*'These kids must think they have a chance even though I can move at hyper speed? Whatever, this will be fun'*
*I shrink my sword quickly then put it in my realm. I then fly up a bit a slam his head with both of my wings.*

((Also every time you make a new post, I have to independently work on another response on that which is why it takes forever. For the sake of me, condense all of your characters actions into one post to make it easier.))

*galaxy pays no mind to this, and keeps slashing at jake's heart* ((please don't make your character unbeatable. it's really boring, and we'll never become allies if we're stuck in an endless battle because all of us are too determined or too stubborn to die.))

*galaxy pays no mind to this, and keeps slashing at jake's heart* ((please don't make your character unbeatable. it's really boring, and we'll never become allies if we're stuck in an endless battle because all of us are too determined or too stubborn to die.))
((If you were paying attention, Jake is not unbeatable. As a bounty hunter or any hunter in general, they keep their weaknesses a secret the best. He also has reason behind his actions. If your character is an animal and doesn't listen to what he has to say, it is clearly not Jake's fault for fighting back. As he said early, he is trying to get night error sans skull to save his people. I don't like giving hints in a fight but it may be better to talk things out rather than diving in with no context))

*I decide I had enough of this.*
"Fall."
*The current of the wind shifts to where it slams all air bone foes near Jake to the ground.*
"I can always take your head instead. I seen plenty of request for your. Not sure why but I don't care if I need to for my people."

*Galaxy smirks at him* yeah, go ahead. just leave Night alone. Heck, you can take me alive OR dead. I really couldn't care less. leave my friends and i'll go willingly.
((see you tomorrow maybe, goodnight))

*Galaxy smirks at him* yeah, go ahead. just leave Night alone. Heck, you can take me alive OR dead. I really couldn't care less. leave my friends and i'll go willingly.
((see you tomorrow maybe, goodnight))
((night))
"Good decision."
*I wipe the blood off my mouth and pull some kind of wanted poster from my realm. I look up from it and back to the poster.*
"Yep, this is defiantly you. You are a bit lower in value than that skeleton corpse dude but you will do."
*I continue looking at the poster.*
"Well it says you have a better value alive so thats how you will be."
*I put my hand on his head then he falls asleep.*
*I lift his body into my realm then go off at hyper speed.*

--- 5 Planets Away From Galaxy's Home ---

"Gosh dam. I didn't know the bar was this close... Whatever."
*Putting my armor in my realm and taking out Galaxy and a few of my kui's (small throwable daggers), I walk in. I notice there is only two people. The bartender and the guy that gave me the poster.*
*He looks really muscular but also cyber punkish with a mow hawk. Of course he is smoking and is splattered with tattoos.*
*'Thank god I look nothing like that idiot.'*
*I drop galaxy onto the table and pull out 5 of the wanted poster.*
"I couldn't get the top hat guy or the skeleton, but I did get the dragon dude. Don't worry, he is still alive. He is just taking a nap I forced upon him." I state.
"Good! Now bug off!" Yells the punk guy as he pulls out a switch blade as he begins to mumble to himself- "Dragon meat is sooooo good...." He licks his lips.
"Excuse me, where is my bits? The reward for catching this guy is big and I plan to see it and keep it." I reminding him. "And were you planning to eat Galaxy?"
"Oh, so this :red:er has a name? Well 'galaxy' is gonna be in my belly in a few seconds. Dinner time is here for me so can you :red: off you stupid bounty hunter?" Shouting while rubbing his huge belly.
"Give...Me...The...BITS!" Frustratingly I shout. "Or you can let the dragon dude live his life."
"Ah, so the mouse has a voice. Well why don't you shut the :red: up!" Angered he pulls out a quad barrel shotgun and pumps a round towards my direction as I roll under a table.
Standing up, he looks over at me or in which case, the table blocking me and him. "You must know why bar fights are so popular in some of these crazy universes you bug! Its because freaks like you who use excessive magic can't use it in a bar! Because bars have an anti-magic field coated around them! Die you stupid bug!" He loathes why sending a round through the table.
"Over here you stupid hog!" I scream as I send a kui knife towards the ceiling.
"You missed :red:!"
"Oh really?"
*The chandelier comes crashing down on him from cutting the singular rope holding it.*
*Not caring if it killed him or briefly stunned him, I grab Galaxy and the posters, tell the bartender to put it on the tab, then leave.*
"Is he following us- I mean me?" Saying to myself while looking behind me. I grab my sword and a grappling gun from my realm quickly.
"They call be Axel of Planets for a reason kid!"
*He claps and lets loose a distortion wave.*
*'Dam. If I try to go fast with magic in this, my leg will end up on my leg or something bizarre like that... Even worse is I forgot to put Galaxy in my realm so he can be safe...'*
"Lets see how you do against this pipsqueak! Give me the dragon or else!" Yelling, stars begin to rain down at my exact location which I deflect with my sword as I start to envelope my self in fire.
"You are done." I say as I release a flaming wave that melts the distortion wave.
*Using hyper speed, I stab him, Axel of Planets, in the back before he gets a millisecond to say or react to anything.*
"Gosh dam. And I did this all for you." As I point at the sleeping dragon.
"Sadly I can't sell you anywhere else and even if there was, I wouldn't do that. You sacrificed yourself for your friends and to think that someone would eat you alive for such a noble price? I think not."
"The second I walked into that bar, I knew that the second I entered, it was all a trap because I didn't see any bits anywhere."
"Didn't he know that you can't open realms without magic so he couldn't open a realm inside the bar to get the bits because it has the anti-magic zone covering it."
"..."
"Why am I talking to a sleeping dragon?"

--- ??? Planets Away from Galaxy's Home ---

"I should probably write a note explaining everything to this poor being."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"Done! He can read this language I am hoping. English is the universal language after all."

To: Galaxy

He so I wanted to say I am relieved that you
are reading this. By the way, you are not
dead. I couldn't find your home planet so I
put you on the safest planet I could find in
this universe. It ends up I don't need you.
One more thing. As for me sparing your live,
you have to do one thing for me and that is
look out for some top hat dude with blond
hair. I need to vanquish him so I left behind
a beacon. Whenever you press the button
on it, it shows me the energy readings and
gives me your location. I will be hunting for
more people but I will leave you and your
friends alone. That is all.

P.S. The top hat dude is insane and too
powerful that I can't even use hyper
speed against him without fear that
I will burn even though I am immune to it.
If we all work together, we might be able
to entertain him enough to where he will
get bored and go to another universe.

Last edited:
(Wow. I missed a lot, didn't I?)
-NE was silently following Jake the whole time after they stopped fighting- "If he thinks this fight is over yet, he's got another thing coming."

(I should stick to black since I don't wanna grab pink text)

|Kirby is now normal...….. he is still alright.. dealing with getting carried|

Back
Top Bottom