Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

??? "Yeah. I know" *blood is beginning to leak through the bandages over his eyes*
P "Okay, that isn't normal. At all"

*He takes off the bandages to reveal both of his eyes are completely removed and there appears to have been an attempt at giving him artificial eyes if the mish-mash of wires and other things in his eye sockets indicate anything. Both of his eye sockets are bleeding freely and the bandages around his arms are also beginning to leak blood everywhere*

*Galaxy looks at him and looks to polo*
okay then. This is gonna be a little bit more difficult to clean up then I thought, we probably have to avoid the wires and stuff so we don't cause any physical harm. Let me know if this hurts.
*galaxy starts cleaning the blood off of his face*

*It doesn't seem to be painful, but the wolf-person looks upset about it and more blood is beginning to leak through the bandages around his arms*
P "Crud, looks like his arms might be screwed up too"

*galaxy nods and finishes cleaning the blood off of his face*
Okay, I keep a roll or two of bandages in my pockets at all times, so let's clean up his arms and change the bandages to new ones.

P "Alright then"
*He starts taking the bandages off of the person's arms and looks disgusted*
P "What the hell? This is just disturbing"
*The arms look like the skin has been cut off in a rectangle, revealing bones, mechanisms, and more machinery*

Oh boy... Who did this? I can Totally think of a single person in the multiverse who can do this. *galaxy stops what they're doing and gives themselves a quick slap to the face and then continues working* sorry, I can't think of anyone in the multiverse who could do this. *galaxy mutters something to themselves but it's inaudible*

E "I dunno either" *he's trying not to cry*
P "It's alright bud. It'll just be a bit of cleaning and we'll be done"

*galaxy gets the bandages and wraps his arms up again, then hands him a roll of bandages* Here, you can do your eyes. I don't know how to wrap someone's face without it hurting a bit.

E "Something about me being a clone or something? I dunno either" *the dog tags are braille on one side and readable through the other*

Can I look at them? *galaxy steps a little closer and puts a hand on a tree to steady themselves. they look... dizzy* *thinking* Come on galaxy, don't pass out. you'll find food soon.

E "Sure" *he hands them to Galaxy and Polo to read*
P "Project Eureka? Clone project? Guess he's some sort of clone, but the type of clone can vary, so he won't be a direct match to the donor then"

P "You okay? You don't look so great" *he goes over to help him*
(Gotta AFK for lunch right now, so see you in maybe 30 if not more or less)

Back
Top Bottom