Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

*galaxy rushed at Thexyor again, slashing him repeatedly, each time striking him farther back. their precision was impeccable, and would have set off many alarms in everyone's head if not for the situation*
*Thexyor finally struck galaxy back into a tree branch, which promptly impaled them*

*Galaxy staggered forwards, barely managing to knock Thexyor out of the way as he dashed towards Night!Error and the shield of balloons*

*galaxy rushed at Thexyor again, slashing him repeatedly, each time striking him farther back. their precision was impeccable, and would have set off many alarms in everyone's head if not for the situation*
*Thexyor finally struck galaxy back into a tree branch, which promptly impaled them*
(Oof XD)
"Just a few more seconds, you can do it, guys!" -Concentrating too hard to talk-

*nobody knew that galaxy had been impaled. they hid their pain, and kept trying to knock Thexyor back away from Night!Error* I can't- Ugh! Hold him off for long!

*nobody knew that galaxy had been impaled. they hid their pain, and kept trying to knock Thexyor back away from Night!Error* I can't- Ugh! Hold him off for long!
"OKAY, !'M D0N3. T!M3 T0 F!N!5H TH!5." -Suddenly, everything glitches, and Thexyor is wrapped in Strings. He gets barraged by Error Blaster lasers, while unable to dodge or block the blasts, because of the Strings- "GUY5, RUN, !'11 F!N!5H TH!5 GUY 0FF." -He looks exhausted from the effort the attack took-

"GAHHHH!!! YOU DO NOT... DEFEAT... me."
*His eyes(?) go a light blue, as if the Evil inside him washed away.*

"Yeah, we did it!"
*Dev jumps in the air in joy*

"GAHHHH!!! YOU DO NOT... DEFEAT... me."
*His eyes(?) go a light blue, as if the Evil inside him washed away.*

"Yeah, we did it!"
*Dev jumps in the air in joy*
-NightError looks like he wants to finish the guy off, but proceeds to pass out from exhaustion-
"Welp, I guess I can take a little... Nap..."

*Thexyor holds out his hand to Galaxy, causing energy to emit from his palm. Galaxy's wounds gradually fade away.*
"I remember... Her."

"Who-now?"
"Evil's Heart. The one who made me do that, sorry."

*galaxy stood up slowly*
What... happened? Who's that? I'm so confus- *galaxy slapped their hand over where their mouth should be*

"It was Evil's Heart. She made me attack you. So sorry."
(Oh, shoot. Please don't say this guy's real identity is So Sorry from Undertale.
Image result for So Sorry Undertale
)

Back
Top Bottom