Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

one last message**

I- It's really not that simple... ugh... whatever.
(Gonna try to start up "Chapter 2" at least for a little bit XD)
-NightError sleeps soundly that night, with less nightmares than normal (Normally has around six a night; this time he had four). He wakes up cheerful, and goes to wake up everyone else- "GUYS, GET UP YOU LAZY A:red:ES!!! IT'S 9:00 IN THE MORNING!!!"

(idk i just appeared out of thin air could be a potential problem because memories)
(Could you at least give a name and physical description, plz?)
Pancake wakes up, reluctantly, and decides to slow down every time Night Error tells him to speed up.
(Okay, so your character's name is Pancake, but what does he/she/they look like?)
-NightError frowns at Pancake's reluctance to get up- "Come on, it can't be THAT hard to get up in the morning!"

(Okay, so your character's name is Pancake, but what does he/she/they look like?)
-NightError frowns at Pancake's reluctance to get up- "Come on, it can't be THAT hard to get up in the morning!"

(Red swooshing hair, male, kind of lazy but like Sans himself when comes to fighting, emo-ish, black)

"Well it is. You will never understand the pains of getting up early in the morning." *scoff*

*Pancake's fists are beginning to glow soft red*
"Woah! no need to get violent... err... what's your name again?"
OH MY GOD this GUY is IMPOSSIBLE! "Pancake! Duh!"

Well, I "do" know your name because I "didn't" JUST walk into the room.
I'm Definitely "not" Galaxy.
Galaxy2.png

"So your name is galaxy and you live in a planet within a galaxy. Meta.... " said Pancake.

"Uh uh why am I still in this scene? " Said Night Error as he walked away. "Smell ya later"

Er... Why would I have numbersss in my name? That doesn't make much senssse.
(Please Don't break the 4th wall I don't want to have to fix it again)

Back
Top Bottom