Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

((On second thought, I don't think I really want to join something with an AU Undertale OC. No offense, I'm just don't like the concept all that much.))

((On second thought, I don't think I really want to join something with an AU Undertale OC. No offense, I'm just don't like the concept all that much.))
(Before I go:
Eh? It's not like we're going to have a TON of AU characters showing up, it's basically just my character.
Plus, I already said earlier that Undertale would be in this. Maybe I didn't specifically say AUs, but meh.
If I were you, I'd stay and make your character, and RP for a little bit. If it's boring/you don't like it, no one can stop you from leaving.)

(Before I go:
Eh? It's not like we're going to have a TON of AU characters showing up, it's basically just my character.
Plus, I already said earlier that Undertale would be in this. Maybe I didn't specifically say AUs, but meh.
If I were you, I'd stay and make your character, and RP for a little bit. If it's boring/you don't like it, no one can stop you from leaving.)
((Hmm... well, I'm fine with Undertale itself, but less so with the AU stuff. Doesn't mean I absolutely despise it, but I'm still not entirely comfortable with that.

Edit: My character was going to be Sonic the Hedgehog, with Eggman being a potential antagonist. Nothing too special.))

((Hmm... well, I'm fine with Undertale itself, but less so with the AU stuff. Doesn't mean I absolutely despise it, but I'm still not entirely comfortable with that.

Edit: My character was going to be Sonic the Hedgehog, with Eggman being a potential antagonist. Nothing too special.))
(I have a second to post this message before I have to go again:
My entire family loves Sonic the Hedgehog, that'd be a great addition to this RP!)

I'm going to join as The Universe. He's a humanoid, skinny build, large hands that end in claws, entirely made of starstuff. His real form is a pure blob of starstuff that moves through the ground revealing itself at will, but he cannot take that form outside of the universe he comes from.

No he's not from a franchise. He's an original character.

I'm going to join as The Universe. He's a humanoid, skinny build, large hands that end in claws, entirely made of starstuff. His real form is a pure blob of starstuff that moves through the ground revealing itself at will, but he cannot take that form outside of the universe he comes from.

No he's not from a franchise. He's an original character.
Alright, you're good!
((do I just post my character and wait for approval in this thread or what?))
Essentialy.

Name: Survivor (Jacob but no one knows his true name)

Apperance: He wears dragon armor (An armor set that is extremely durable and increases the wearer's speed by a ton) along with flaming gauntlets. He has wings of a dark harpy and has messy brown hair. He wears shades that are orange and similar to dirk strider or kamina (from gurren lagann). He holds most of his equipment in an another dimension which he can get out of thin air but usually holds a purple sword. 5'11 and is thin (about 150 pounds).

Backstory: Not known yet. Want to give it during the rp.

Melee Combat: He fights incredibly well with a sword and hasn't lost against anyone in a sword fight for 15 years. He can do hand to hand combat pretty well and was trained to be a ninja giving him skills like backflips, wall runs, wall jumps, etc...

Short List of Skills and Things he Can Do:
-Sword Handling 10/10
-Ninja Skills and Stuff 10/10
-Sword can create rings of Green Flames and emits them naturally
-Can move at hyper speed and even faster if he tries
-Immunity to any flames
-Many Different Kinds of Equipment he can access anywhere, anytime
-Mysterious Fire Manipulation
-Flight 8/10
-Knows how to Fly and drive an extensive amounts of vehicles 7/10

Name: Survivor (Jacob but no one knows his true name)

Apperance: He wears dragon armor (An armor set that is extremely durable and increases the wearer's speed by a ton) along with flaming gauntlets. He has wings of a dark harpy and has messy brown hair. He wears shades that are orange and similar to dirk strider or kamina (from gurren lagann). He holds most of his equipment in an another dimension which he can get out of thin air but usually holds a purple sword. 5'11 and is thin (about 150 pounds).

Backstory: Not known yet. Want to give it during the rp.

Melee Combat: He fights incredibly well with a sword and hasn't lost against anyone in a sword fight for 15 years. He can do hand to hand combat pretty well and was trained to be a ninja giving him skills like backflips, wall runs, wall jumps, etc...

Short List of Skills and Things he Can Do:
-Sword Handling 10/10
-Ninja Skills and Stuff 10/10
-Sword can create rings of Green Flames and emits them naturally
-Can move at hyper speed and even faster if he tries
-Immunity to any flames
-Many Different Kinds of Equipment he can access anywhere, anytime
-Mysterious Fire Manipulation
-Flight 8/10
-Knows how to Fly and drive an extensive amounts of vehicles 7/10
My one question: Is this guy from any franchise, or no? If so, what franchise?)

3. If two characters have a romantic relationship with each other, make sure it doesn't get too sexual.
Just to clarify, making sure it doesn't get "too sexual" isn't enough - there should be nothing sexual posted at all. This isn't the place to pursue any kind of sexual relationship in a role play.

Just to clarify, making sure it doesn't get "too sexual" isn't enough - there should be nothing sexual posted at all. This isn't the place to pursue any kind of sexual relationship in a role play.
Okay, I'll fix that rn!
(That wasn't the intent at all XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
So in terms of Sonic, I assume you at least know about the important elements in the series? Stuff like the Chaos and Master Emeralds, Eggman's robots, exetra.

Galaxy.png

Galaxy is great with swords, and they're a blacksmith. they forged their own sword and armor out of Nova steel, one of the strongest types of steel.
they are very good at problem solving and using logic. However, they have a short temper and are likely to lash out at others when provoked.
They are great at drawing and writing. they hope to be an artist someday, but their soul is a magnet for Monsters and dangerous creatures.
they are a big fan of snakes, and has a particular fascination with Dragons, and can tame almost any wild animal.
They are very sarcastic, and have a tendency to lie when they speak. Lying to others when they speak is a habit. telling the truth takes a small effort.
they are somewhat emotionless, and don't like to talk about emotions. However, they will sympathize, feel happy for, and feel angry about certain things.
(original character, no franchise in particular. I did draw inspiration from an endgame suit of armor from terraria.)
Their list of skills:
Logic/Problem solving: 8/10
Art: 9/10
Swordsmanship: 6/10
Deception: 10/10
Toughness: 7/10

View attachment 233355
Galaxy is great with swords, and they're a blacksmith. they forged their own sword and armor out of Nova steel, one of the strongest types of steel.
they are very good at problem solving and using logic. However, they have a short temper and are likely to lash out at others when provoked.
They are great at drawing and writing. they hope to be an artist someday, but their soul is a magnet for Monsters and dangerous creatures.
they are a big fan of snakes, and has a particular fascination with Dragons, and can tame almost any wild animal.
They are very sarcastic, and have a tendency to lie when they speak. Lying to others when they speak is a habit. telling the truth takes a small effort.
they are somewhat emotionless, and don't like to talk about emotions. However, they will sympathize, feel happy for, and feel angry about certain things.
(original character, no franchise in particular. I did draw inspiration from an endgame suit of armor from terraria.)
Their list of skills:
Logic/Problem solving: 8/10
Art: 9/10
Swordsmanship: 6/10
Deception: 10/10
Toughness: 7/10
(Alright, you are approved!)

A shadow appears in the forest...

"What a pain. My power is depleted here."

Just as promptly, it walks off in a seemingly random direction - however, it's not quite random. You see, it's walking in the direction exactly 0.666 radians counter-clockwise of true north. Isn't that interesting?

A shadow appears in the forest...

"What a pain. My power is depleted here."

Just as promptly, it walks off in a seemingly random direction - however, it's not quite random. You see, it's walking in the direction exactly 0.666 radians counter-clockwise of true north. Isn't that interesting?
"Huh? What was that? Uh, wait up!" -Looks at Dev- "I'll be right back!" -Runs after the shadow-

Back
Top Bottom