Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

*they stood there for a minute before snapping out of it and following them*
((galaxy doesn't have an assigned gender. they are whatever you think they are))

((galaxy doesn't have an assigned gender. they are whatever you think they are))
(Well, you've been calling her a "She" for the past few posts.
*Galaxy looks at him, and despite having a helmet on, is clearly confused*
Oh, no! I visit this town weekly, I'm a "bounty hunter". I "take care of" threats to this village and they "repay" me with food, water and a place to "sleep".
(Galaxy is an insomniac, and she normally takes the lookout position for night-time)
Galaxy. It's a "Pleasure" to meet you. (thinking) I really couldn't care less. but he seems useful. maybe I should keep him around..
(she smiled at Night!error)
See?)

(Sorry.)
*Dev stops, and pulls up some strange plants from the ground, before eating one and handing a few to the others.*
"Flemberstalks. Highly nutritious, and tasty too!"

"When I get my hands on whoever -or whatever- did this, they are G0!NG T0 PAY."
(Sorry.)
*Dev stops, and pulls up some strange plants from the ground, before eating one and handing a few to the others.*
"Flemberstalks. Highly nutritious, and tasty too!"
"Um, okay..." -Takes one, and eats it- "Hey, these are pretty good!"

(Imma type in blue for Dev now)
"Or... Who?"
*Dev approaches, getting his attention*

"YOU..."
*He attacks, knocking Dev back and firing a flaming bolt towards NightError!Sans*

"Agh!"

*He sends out an energy blast, creating a shockwave that throws Galaxy back*
"PREPARE TO MEET TRUE CHAOS!!!"
(He wears a white cloak and hood, with no visible face but two flaming eyes. He can only be one thing, a demon.)

"Oh, no you don't!"
*Dev pulls a glass bottle from his belt and lobs it at the demon, creating a cloud of black gas.*
"They can't attack when they can't see!"

*Dev continues on his way.*
"You see that? What is it?!"
*Dev points to a figure in the distance.*
(Sorry for the wait!)
"Who... Is that?"
(Imma type in blue for Dev now)
"Or... Who?"
*Dev approaches, getting his attention*

"YOU..."
*He attacks, knocking Dev back and firing a flaming bolt towards NightError!Sans*

"Agh!"
-NightError blocks it with some bones- "Y0U. Y0U'R3 -3RR0R- G0!NG T0 HAV3 A 8AD T!M3, 8UDDY -3RR0R-."
-He uses an
Error Blaster on the figure-

*He sends out an energy blast, creating a shockwave that throws Galaxy back*
"PREPARE TO MEET TRUE CHAOS!!!"
(He wears a white cloak and hood, with no visible face but two flaming eyes. He can only be one thing, a demon.)

"Oh, no you don't!"
*Dev pulls a glass bottle from his belt and lobs it at the demon, creating a cloud of black gas.*
"They can't attack when they can't see!"
(Good to know!)
"But we can't see him, either!"

"I never thought I'd use it for this!"
*Dev hits his helmet with his fist, causing the top to open up and a lightbulb to come out. Even in the cloud of gas, Dev's head emits a bright light.*

*galaxy got back up and rushed towards the demon again, not bothered by the smoke. they could still feel it moving, and that was enough to pinpoint where it was*
*they ran up and slashed the figure, knocking it back and setting the cloak on fire. strangely enough, the fire was black. Black fire is usually associated with dragons and Liches, and other dark creatures*

*galaxy got back up and rushed towards the demon again, not bothered by the smoke. they could still feel it moving, and that was enough to pinpoint where it was*
*they ran up and slashed the figure, knocking it back and setting the cloak on fire. strangely enough, the fire was black. Black fire is usually associated with dragons and Liches, and other dark creatures*
-NightError smiles grimly- "JU5T WHAT H3 D353RV35. G3T 0UT 0F TH3 WAY, GALAXY." -Launches more Error Blasters- "

*galaxy dashed to the side, cutting through a tree that was in their way like warm butter. they struck the ground with their blade as they landed, sending up a shockwave right towards the demon*

"YOU CANNOT KILL ME, YOU PATHETIC THING. I AM THEXYOR!!!"
*The black fire spreads to his whole body, then erupts into a shower of heat and evil*

"Wow, this guy is powerful! Night, I'm backing you up..."
*Dev lifts up his foot*
"WITH CHEESE!!!"
*Dev kicks the ground, activating the Cheese Boots.*

(BTW, Error Blasters are exactly the same as Sans's Gaster Blasters, just more... Error-y XD)
-NightError laughs heartily- "I've never met someone who can survive my attacks for this long!" -Eyes go dark- "N0W D!3." -Prepares a devastating attack, (needs protection while charging it)-

Back
Top Bottom