Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(Me with my soul lore being complicated and potentially not working with that-)
*Silent*

~
"..."
<At least she left without too much trouble...>

(are there colors?)
"Then theres Saturday, for Wise Elderism. The butterflies now have the wingspan of a ruler, or 30 centimeters.
and finally theres Sunday, for the Flight. The butterflies will flock together into huge masses, and fly away! To... wherever they go. Where do they go?"
"Y'know, I don't actually know." Said the person sitting next to Yara. "But you forgot our part!"

~
Pancake is wheezing slightly, and the sun has come up because I think it was nighttime and it works with the news beginning to play so let's just say it's the 7:00 news.
Ice is in the shade of a tree. He has fallen asleep leaning on the tree.
Pancake notices that Ice has fallen asleep.
"..."

(are there colors?)
"Then theres Saturday, for Wise Elderism. The butterflies now have the wingspan of a ruler, or 30 centimeters.
and finally theres Sunday, for the Flight. The butterflies will flock together into huge masses, and fly away! To... wherever they go. Where do they go?"
"Y'know, I don't actually know." Said the person sitting next to Yara. "But you forgot our part!"

~
(Yes, but each soul also has a unique shape- for example Mirror's soul is shaped like a music note)
Pancake is wheezing slightly, and the sun has come up because I think it was nighttime and it works with the news beginning to play so let's just say it's the 7:00 news.
Ice is in the shade of a tree. He has fallen asleep leaning on the tree.
Pancake notices that Ice has fallen asleep.
"..."
Solus seems a little bit worried about Pancake.

Pancake continues looking at Ice.
I guess I should probably forgive him, it was a long time ago...
But I can't believe he would work with the enemy!

Pancake continues wheezing slightly. He doesn't seem to notice.

~
"Oh yes- silly me! The PARADE! Everyone makes their own float for whatever day they want, and every day we have a HUGE PARADE."
"Maybe it'll be like last year where the butterflies flew above the parade on Friday!"

Pancake doesn't hear Solus over his own thinking.
But then again, he was basically tricked into it. I guess I'll forgive him then.

Ice, sensing someone looking at him, begins to stir.
~
"Should we make a float?"

Ice's eyes open droopily, and he sees Pancake looking at him.
Pancake unapologetically looks Ice right in the eyes. A light of forgiveness is noticable.
Ice, only just waking up, doesn't have the energy to continue the eye contact, and looks away. However, he did get the message that Pancake had forgiven him. He seemed like the weight had been lifted off of him, leaving after years of guilt.
Ice smiled genuinely for the first time since he appeared.
~
The news had ended, going into a show about the politics of the surface.
Ai quickly turns off the tv.
"I'm definitely making a float, but i'll have to have Pancake help me because he's really good at it."

Pancake continues wheezing. He notices, and forces a cough. It does nothing.
~
"I haven't seen Pancake in a while, actually! Do you guys know where he is?"

Pancake seems to recover. Slightly.
Ice seems slightly worried about Pancake but since he doesn't know how to heal he doesn't do anything.
~
Ai remembers why they came there. "Oh yeah- you guys are tired right, Sarah wasn't just making stuff up to make me leave?"
(i need a chart that makes sure i dont forget who can do what)

Ai puts her hands to the ground and focuses. After a second, Ai looks mildly worn out.
Two of those foldy couch beds that often appear in hotels have risen out of the ground, and she grabs two blankets from behind where the tv was that look like blue moss.

~
*wheezing slightly harder than before* "Why are you looking at me like that im fine."

"..."
~
"You don't exactly sound like you're fine."
(Can I just say it's so confusing having my main mouse button set to the right one)

Back
Top Bottom