tModLoader Combat mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't plan to use the items, just because I sprited them. If you want, I'm fine if you use them, as long as I get some credit. I already have a True Dark Lance, and the Skybreaker stuffs design is rather bland for my mod.
Well ok,but i wont use those,i already made the sprites for my items(they look pretty similiar).

So i resprited the Dungeon pike and made the terra flail sprite
133849-2e4882310278cc957dc580df2edf60e7.jpg
133850-201bda2f4f769bb1767c60900d27ee39.jpg

What do u think?

Attachments

• SapSpear.png
    SapSpear.png
    612 bytes · Views: 118
  • Terraflail.png
    Terraflail.png
    825 bytes · Views: 97

What do u think?
I think you should make the shading on the dungeon pike a little more distinct. Making the dark colors darker and the light colors lighter might make it seem less flat. The Muramasa sprite ingame has colors that go a lot darker and lighter than the ones you have in your sprite.

Last edited:
wow i just looked i the melee weapons and just got here and i want it like RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!I REALLY look forward to it coming out!

What do u think?
Dungeon Pike is fine, considering how the Muramasa is. Flail is a far to simple design, with somewhat decent shading and coloring.
Actually,i tried to sprite the Terra flail alot ways(like darker,lighter colors,blue bottom,green top other yellow..etc)but i think this is the best one out of those(sometimes im still trying to improve it)but im glad u called finally one of my weapon fine.Also about the flail design,ofc its simple my mod is not about the terra stuffs,they are just some misc items,my mod right now is on the combat essence,but i still have to make alot of weapons made from these essences to make it a little bit interesting,i never seen terra flail sprite before even "googled" to check one so i can get inspiration but didnt found any,so i thought im the first with it and thats why its unique for me,originally i wanted to make the true flails and this terra one to make look like a nunjaku,but i think that wouldnt be a "flail".
[doublepost=1471186058,1471186019][/doublepost]
I think you should make the shading on the dungeon pike a little more distinct. Making the dark colors darker and the light colors lighter might make it seem less flat. The Muramasa sprite ingame has colors that go a lot darker and lighter than the ones you have in your sprite.
You are right,i will try to later!
133919-007aa4912f3af98d33e7795c55a96ad0.jpg
So i remade with more darker and lighter colors!Im sorry if u dont like it and i wasted your time.
[doublepost=1471186135][/doublepost]
wow i just looked i the melee weapons and just got here and i want it like RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!I REALLY look forward to it coming out!
Thanks for the kind words but i still have to make alot of things to make it released(since i was stupid and before releasing the first update i started to go into big projects).

Attachments

• DungeonSpear.png
    DungeonSpear.png
    612 bytes · Views: 93
Last edited:
I decieded to let the combat essence thing for later,and start working on early prehardmode/midprehardmode weapons now(Becouse balancing the weapons made from those thnigs and the droprate/crafting of dark,light essence can wait for later).So when the first version comes out it will be just a simple weapons addon mod nothing special.Thanks for your time on reading this.Edit:i love flails so i will make alot.
Also how can i remove these attrached files without making all the images broken?

Last edited:
The mod seems to have potential so far, but what if you make it so that the "light" upgraded weapons have special/better habilities (projectiles, piercing, etc) and the "dark" upgraded weapons have bettter damage, knockback and all that. No racism intended by the way :p

The mod seems to have potential so far, but what if you make it so that the "light" upgraded weapons have special/better habilities (projectiles, piercing, etc) and the "dark" upgraded weapons have bettter damage, knockback and all that. No racism intended by the way :p
Yes,i planned to give some weapons projectiles,custom buffs/debuffs and some effects,but im still thinking about those stuff thats why i have not gave any information from them yet.Thanks for suggestion anyway!

Will this mod have accessories that increase melee damage? And if so will they activate in the inventory/vanity, if so then I will explode with excitement, currently with a modded weapon (Callandor), I do 311 Damage and I want to be OP as hell without cheating.

Will this mod have accessories that increase melee damage? And if so will they activate in the inventory/vanity, if so then I will explode with excitement, currently with a modded weapon (Callandor), I do 311 Damage and I want to be OP as hell without cheating.
Yes,will plan to add super acessories which increase stats for the choosen class,but i dont really think this mod will be realesed nowdays,sorry!:(

Heyho everyone who is nice spriter and can help me out with a little stuff.Recently i resprited all my very old weapons and made them look(i dont know how much say it urself)a bit more better,but i cant fix my Moltenfork.If anyone have free time and can help me out
139221-190f0e25d3f644ccd021c5ab173b47f0.jpg
then download this pic and make it look more "Moltenish?"becouse i attempted to resprite it alot of times and ended up with a fail everytime.Thanks in advice!

Attachments

• MoltenSpear.png
    MoltenSpear.png
    921 bytes · Views: 99
Heyho everyone who is nice spriter and can help me out with a little stuff.Recently i resprited all my very old weapons and made them look(i dont know how much say it urself)a bit more better,but i cant fix my Moltenfork.If anyone have free time and can help me out
then download this pic and make it look more "Moltenish?"becouse i attempted to resprite it alot of times and ended up with a fail everytime.Thanks in advice!
Do we need to make the background transparent? If not then here,
Molten_Spear.png
also, how do you make the background transparent? I use PicPick Portable as a image editor.

If you want a moltenish look, use colors from, say, the fiery greatsword. Using colors from other sprites if their in the same tier, or have a similar idea, is perfectly fine. However, here's a sprite you can use.
Molten Spear.png

Do we need to make the background transparent? If not then here,
Molten_Spear.png
also, how do you make the background transparent? I use PicPick Portable as a image editor.
Towards you, you can remove it via Paint.net. For my sprites, I don't care to do that if giving people sprites, since they could just remove it themselves.

If you want a moltenish look, use colors from, say, the fiery greatsword. Using colors from other sprites if their in the same tier, or have a similar idea, is perfectly fine. However, here's a sprite you can use.
View attachment 139388

Towards you, you can remove it via Paint.net. For my sprites, I don't care to do that if giving people sprites, since they could just remove it themselves.
So,thanks guys for taking your time on respriting the molten fork,but since its name is molten fork i want to stay at that 2pronged molten fork style,i just wanted someone to polish it up like how molten pickaxe looks like.Sorry everyone again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom