Combine any two games...

Warframe + Mass Effect.

Warframe has amazing customization and is pretty damn good for a free to play game, but they leave out all the story. Therefore a more story related game is needed, therefore Mass Effect.

Profit.
right! Space marines Meets Space NINJAs. that be a good Combie! ( not trelly the games made it clear that the 2 from what i know don't really mix... )

Now unless your talking about Story or coding wise... yeah i see where you get it from

Besiege and Terraria.

Building medieval/complex vehicles to completely destroy bosses and to gain materials for building and crafting. Sounds like a good time.

I'm tempted to say Mass Effect and The Elder Scrolls, but Bethesda would probably only take the bad parts from Mass Effect, like they've done with Fallout 4.

Dark souls + Counter-strike
Take the weapon design from dark souls ( and third person camera) With Counter-strike level design.
5v5 me giant dads only

Sid Meier + Pokémon = Snivylization.
Tom Clancy + card solitaire = Free Splinter Cell.
Gordon Freeman + Marvin the Paranoid Android (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) = Half-Life? Don't talk to me about Half-Life.
FIFA Football + Terraria = FIFA Football (no change, the Corruption is maxed out already).

Don't Starve Trek, Angry Flappy Birds, World Warcraft Z, Call of Cthulhu's Duty…

imagine as a full mix not just the mechanics, graphics or theme...mix everything:

Nuclear Throne and Morrowind
GTA V and Candy Crush Saga
Skyrim and Guitar Hero
FF VII and Collin McRae Rally
Street Fighter and The King of Fighters...

now something more serious:

Diablo 3 or Diablo 2 and Revenant <- old action-rpg game
Morrowind and Terraria (with less Cliff racers of course)

Back
Top Bottom