Items Combine the frog legs with something.

What would you combine the frog legs with?

• Total voters
It Doesn't Say Anything About That On The Wiki Page, I'll Have To Test It Out When I Get Home.

(I Didn't See Bry's Post) Edit:
Wings
Wings have their own "running" speed (depending on the type of wings). While airborne, the player's horizontal movement speed is capped by the higher of their wing speed or boot speed (though their total speed can be much higher while ascending or descending diagonally).
This means that a player using high-quality wings but no boots may be able to attain dramatically higher speeds while flying than while running along the ground, but equipping boots will never reduce your flight speed and may increase it.

So If I'm Reading This Right, Horizontal Movement Speed While Airborne Can Be Increased, But Not By The Aglet Or Anklet Of The Wind Like Omega Said.

Last edited:
There is currently no way to make Wings fly horizontally faster (besides dashing, but that doesn't really count), neither Boots or Movement Speed buffs affect their speed in any way.

I also wouldn't use the Fandom Wiki like, ever since even the Official one has already had some significant things wrong and I doubt a less detailed clone is any better.

Last edited:
Most wings don't have their movement speed affected by running boots, so this would only start out powerful and then fall off once hardmode starts. (If you're actually running on the ground during most hardmode bosses, you're probably going to die)

not on the ground, on midair platforms, which you can shoot trough, and use to extend time away from the ground. overall they serve as an excellent place to safely minimize distance from bosses so you can keep your dps up, and you can still quickly launch off of them when you need to dodge.

not on the ground, on midair platforms, which you can shoot trough, and use to extend time away from the ground. overall they serve as an excellent place to safely minimize distance from bosses so you can keep your dps up, and you can still quickly launch off of them when you need to dodge.
Yes, but it literally takes up one extra accessory slot as it is, and a similar tactic is to just store your frog leg in vanity and right click it right as you're about to use it.

There is currently no way to make Wings fly horizontally faster (besides dashing, but that doesn't really count), neither Boots or Movement Speed buffs affect their speed in any way.

I also wouldn't use the Fandom Wiki like, ever since even the Official one has already had some significant things wrong and I doubt a less detailed clone is any better.
Yea, That's What I Found. (And Knew Before But Meh)

Frog legs could combine with the master ninja gear or tabi. Maybe crating a “teenage mutant ninja frog gear”. I thing a fall resist, high jump and dashing would be a fair substitute for wings if they have no other room for them.

Long Fall Boots, from Portal 2; the main character, Chell, wears them throughout the game. If I've done my research right, when falling, the boots keep you oriented straight and will completely cushion your fall no matter what, even if you reach terminal velocity (hence Kojiro's idea to have increased fall speed, I assume).
A novel idea, but mixing an item that partially negates an effect with an item that completely negates that effect is kind of a waste of a tinker. Admittedly, the fall speed bonus is an alluring quality, but I don't think it's enough unless you can go further a tinker or two.
Also I think the Portal Gun is as far as Relogic can go with the Portal references.
Ah yes i see you are a man of culture as well

Frog legs could combine with the master ninja gear or tabi. Maybe crating a “teenage mutant ninja frog gear”. I thing a fall resist, high jump and dashing would be a fair substitute for wings if they have no other room for them.
COMBINE THIS WITH A TURTLE OR FROZEN TURTLE SHELL AND THEN THAT WOULD BE EPIC

Rocket Boots.png Spectre Boots.png Lightning Boots.png Frostspark Boots.pngRocket boot accessories.+0.7 seconds of flight time

They also give a significant speed boost
Try wings with no boots
Then try with boots

<moderator edit - merged triple post>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bry
Ah yes i see you are a man of culture as well

COMBINE THIS WITH A TURTLE OR FROZEN TURTLE SHELL AND THEN THAT WOULD BE EPIC

They also give a significant speed boost
Try wings with no boots
Then try with boots

<moderator edit - merged triple post>
Hi @FrostbiteCalling128, just a tip for going forward, please don’t triple post. If you’d like to quote more than one member at once, use the +Quote button on the right.

1577976958369.png

Add as many quotes as you want, then in the reply box, use the “Insert quotes... button.

4B0D2319-5291-46F5-BA61-65957B262D37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom