Items Combine the frog legs with something.

What would you combine the frog legs with?

• Total voters
The thing is, I think the master ninja gear is powerful, but not OP. It would be OP if it had frog legs combined with it, but as is, it's not game breaking. Every playthrough I've ever done, whenever I get the master ninja gear, I end up replacing it like an hour later, because it's just near the end of the game where sooo many other accessories become so much more useful. That's why I think frog legs would go nicely with it, with a nerf or not. Right now, I just don't find much purpose for the MNG.
The Only Accessories That Are More Endgame Then MNG Are Sun/Celes Stone, Celes Shell, Golem Eye, Destroyer Emblem, Sniper Scope, Shiny Stone, The Lunar Wings, And Gravity Globe (Why?).

And You Want The Frog Leg To Be Combined With The MNG, But You Admit That It's OP.

I just don't find much purpose for the MNG.

It's an incredibly versatile movement option with the unique abilities of making Wings horizontally faster and letting you instantly reverse your momentum with no punishment. No other accessory in the game does everything the dash can do, and it definitely doesn't need a buff so massive as giving it Frog Leg's jump and ascent bonuses (which are much more impactful than you think)

I'm not sure what Post Golem items you find "better" since pretty much all of them are stat bonuses, and while good, they aren't a dash nor a mobility item and thus can't really be compared.

Reactions: Bry
I'm not sure what Post Golem items you find "better" since pretty much all of them are stat bonuses, and while good, they aren't a dash nor a mobility item and thus can't really be compared.
Literally The Only P-Golem Accessory That Can Be Considered Anywhere Near A Mobility Accessory Is Gravity Globe, And, Yea...

it's not unused. It makes dodging with wings stupidly easy as it makes basically everything have the jetpack's upgraded ascent speed mode without the shorter duration.
Ok.

You say the acselerate speed is the same as jetpack but has it been attempted with a jetpack?

Perhaps I worded what I was trying to say wrongly. What I really mean is that in my opinion, there are over 10 accessories I'd rather put on rather than MNG. I suppose some people find it more useful than I do, but it's just really a matter of opinion or what you value doing it the game.

Perhaps it could be like, one MNG, frog leg, and 10 of every fragment. That would make it post moon lord, so it's more for mobility. After all, once you defeat the Moon Lord, you could continue farming him, I suppose, but I'd like an over-powered movement item to help me get around.

hey companion cube why do you have to stab me?
I just want get closer to you. Your beating heart is warm. Too warm.
dont make me throw you in the lava again.
No! Please sir, not the boiling orange JUICE!
@FrostbiteCalling128 and @Companion Cube, this is a friendly reminder that if you post in a thread it needs to be about the topic - in this case, posts need to discuss combining the frog leg according to Derpling Ω’s suggestion. Please be sure that future posts (in any thread) are on-topic.

If you want to talk to another member about their signature or username, do that on their profile.

Back
Top Bottom