Items Combine the frog legs with something.

What would you combine the frog legs with?

• Total voters
The Frog Leg is absolutely begging to be combined with something. It is an extrordinarily useful item that has served me well until endgame, but I usually end up having to swap it out simply because I end up needing the slot for something involving dps or regen. If it were combined with say, Flower Boots (because I at least use those for bait consistently), or Frostpark Boots (which would massively boost ALL mobility once you equip it), I would make them a staple of my playthroughs in a heartbeat. Another idea is to combine it with the Frozen Turtle Shell, but this seems really bizarre and class biased, even for such a weird item to begin with.
your call has been answered

The Frog Leg is absolutely begging to be combined with something. It is an extrordinarily useful item that has served me well until endgame, but I usually end up having to swap it out simply because I end up needing the slot for something involving dps or regen. If it were combined with say, Flower Boots (because I at least use those for bait consistently), or Frostpark Boots (which would massively boost ALL mobility once you equip it), I would make them a staple of my playthroughs in a heartbeat. Another idea is to combine it with the Frozen Turtle Shell, but this seems really bizarre and class biased, even for such a weird item to begin with.
did you remember Amphibian boots? or was this post made before they existed

did you remember Amphibian boots? or was this post made before they existed
You can check when a post was made by looking right next to the person's avatar. Amphibian boots were added on May 16th, 2020 btw.
1621191429410.png

what about combining them with terrasparks
You see terrasparks are made to be the ultimate boots for general use, they sure do lack gimmicks of flower, dunerider boots and auto jump of frog legs, but those have a very limited use. Just making terrasparks the only choice is kinda boring imo.

Back
Top Bottom